11-05-2019, 01:16 PM   #21
bigmac f02+g12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17f15,18G12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The7th View Post
I have AppleCar Play in mine but not activated. Is it really worth it ?
To be honest with u I think it depends on the individual I was totally hyped about getting it up and running but once I got it running I honesty don't use it like I thought I would good things are that it's easier to manipulate music from different apps and sources and more options as far as Navi like Waze google and Apple Maps but no heads up display that works only with factory Navi my personal opinion I don't think it's worth what they are charging only because here u have a 100k car and u want me to pay but u can go buy a 30k car from anywhere else and it's free !!! Not to mention most others offer not only CarPlay but the Samsung version forget the name lol 😂 all free I personally think they nickel and dimed us on this one !!! I can't seem to justify in my head how we all have this supposedly top of the line automobile which I love so much that I have two of them tells u I'm a lil off lol but yet I'm payin for something that someone with a damn Buick gets for free !!!!! Just doesn't add up to me but all just my personal views !!