View Single Post
      02-16-2023, 03:18 AM   #28
Rioskis
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw 740Le x drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy.gif View Post
So the channel listing is empty, this looks like the car is in "Belgium mode" or such. Normally you can see the channel names there but the "no signal" comes when you try to watch one of them if the signal is poor. The car needs kind of open area for "reaching the signal" and car needs to be parked, transmission in Neutral. For example city streets in Helsinki often give me "no signal", even some forestry areas. I believe same in Turku

I would contact the said email ( connecteddrive.fi@bmw.fi ) and explain the situation to them; car has been imported from Belgium etc. And ask them to check the "car region" and transfer the car from Belgium to Finland. But they will need said documents, at least image of your passport, your home address, proof of ownership "rekisteriote" from Traficom.fi.

I would gladly help you in this and other stuff with the car also, but I live near Espoo, some 100km away from Turku
Thank you one more time. Well it’s not far at all Espoo 1.5h of drive. If you will come here write me we could go to some coffee or a beer 😊 I wrote you on private but not sure if you got. I said how you can find me on Facebook.
Appreciate 0