02-18-2023, 02:58 PM   #40
Rioskis
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw 740Le x drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimo5 View Post
Hi,

Not sure if you got my full report for dealer data and service history I sent you via PM as I'm still new member and cant use PM's fully.

Anyway, your car's actual integration level is S15A-19-03-545. This is a March 2019 release and is quite old. Dealers dont usually update the software of whole car, which the integration level is, unless there is a problem or a campaign. You can, however, request it yourself or ask them to do it for the TV function. If they go down the update route for TV, they will most definitely do the full i-step upgrade to bring your car to latest S15A-11-22-561. Separate modules are very rarely updated and only in special cases. The whole point of integration levels is to make sure that all the modules in specific target batch have been tested and verified to work with each other on their target software.

Let me know if you got the full report. If not, I'll send it to you via other channels.
Yep thank you so much. I got it! Well I need to ask here. Will see what they gonna say. Or I need to wait until I will go for vacation in Lithuania. Native language is native language.
Appreciate 0