03-31-2023, 09:19 AM   #4
jokerswld34
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M760li

Garage List
2019 BMW M760i  [0.00]
As far as Alpina brakes go, I think the rotors are a bit smaller than the M760 and the rear caliper is different as well. If you contact your SA at the dealer and ask for rotor sizes, you can start looking for options. The M760i has 396mm F and 398 mm R rotors for reference.

So far, I'm very happy with my new setup. I was a little premature with my initial bed-in processes but during the high speed braking cycles, the pads did not fade really at all. Braking is smooth and quiet, although not quite as smooth as OEM due to slight, and I mean slight, feedback from the slotted rotors. No noise. I'm seeing good pad deposit on the rotor face and less dust than stock pads. Theres still dust though but it seems like a bit of an improvement. Could also be from the initial break in layer that the EBC Pads come with that is causing the dust...

Initial pad bite is great and stopping power seems increased. It's still quite cold here in MA so I haven't been able to test the limits yet but during normal driving the pads are doing great. They are good cold and when I have gotten heat into them, they stop amazingly quick. I think the rotor slots have been helpful in the initial break in and maintaining good pad deposits on the rotors during daily use (in abrasive mode).

I'll post some pics if anyone wants to see the rotors. We should be getting some 60 deg weather coming soon so I'll do another bed in process and push the brakes more. More feedback to come.
Appreciate 0