View Single Post
      04-16-2023, 08:52 PM   #41
tonydt1g3r
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimo5 View Post
With ISTA, you can also do most service functions with engine running. If ISTA requires change of state, then it will do so automatically by issuing a command to the car.

Standard charger wont be able to keep up with power demands of G11. You will need a power supply and I would recommend at least a 70 amp one. I have seen power draw of up to 57A when programming my fully loaded G11. The power supply's are very expensive from established manufacturers like Exide, Deutronic, CTek and so on. You can also build one yourself from server PSU if you feel adventurous or buy a cheap but good and proven one like MST-80/90+ from AliExpress for as low as €350.

Low and high voltage system are isolated as far as I know so plugging in your hybrid charger wont help you.
wow I read this a little late. I ended up using a CTEK 7200 that only had 7 amps. I guess I got lucky because it took me about 3 hours to dial in the exact height I wanted. Welp I guess I wont be using ISTA again without a power supply. Thanks for the warning tho.
Appreciate 0