View Single Post
      04-25-2019, 10:36 AM   #122
Colodano
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5M

Wow this thread derailed...

On the original topic, many years ago I had a girl that I worked with, and she wasn't exactly undesirable, at least at first, and we dated for a little bit. Ended it, and although she was a bit upset, seemed to get over it. The job was seasonal, so before long we did not even see each other, and lived quite a ways apart.

Months later, she reached out and wanted to hang out again, and I mistakenly agreed. She came over to mine once or twice to hang out, and then started asking if she could use my address to register for her next semester of school, which I denied. Then she tried to leave toothbrush and hair stuff in the bathroom. As I was starting to see the need to cut her out again, she showed up at the house when I was at work, and asked my roommate if she could come in, and leave some stuff in my room. After I got that call, I had to tell her that she had crossed the boundary, and needed to stay away.
For the most part it worked, she called me a few times over the next year or two, then I moved and changed phone numbers, and never heard from her again. Luckily this was all pre-social media, so I never had any worries in that respect.
Appreciate 0