12-08-2021, 05:16 PM   #76
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by irunalot View Post
I'm an uber Hamilton fan and have been since he was in GP2, but I'm also realistic and don't think he’s a saint that walks on water. I also follow other drivers and teams as well as I love the sport as a whole. I had a lot of admiration for Max and his talent, but his lack of respect for others has caused me to lose nearly all respect for him as a driver. That goes double for Horner, Marko, and Red Bull. They act like children; everything is always someone else's fault, or someone is cheating. They are the worst type of losers and the worst type of winners. If they win so, be it, congratulations to them and let’s do it again in March.

I've been watching F1 for 40 Years (ugh), and it’s by far my favorite motorsport/sport, nothing else comes close. No other series allows for the engineering flexibility and creativity that F1 does. WEC and Group C are also great as some of the cars are just mind blowing in terms of design and engineering.
Probably not the level of Mpower and Rick are to max, where reality doesn't matter any more. And that's what I meant by my comments. The ultra hard core supporters that don't believe that their driver ever did anything wrong.
irunalot1518.00