View Single Post
      08-25-2015, 10:27 PM   #70
navinbusy
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 750xi

Ok.. So I got the car on Monday after they replaced the fuel injector on cyl 6. The same night I tried manual mode to see how it does past 5000+rpm and I get the Drivetrain malfunction message again. Took it to the dealer again for diagnosis today morning. They called in the evening and told me they swapped the injectors from cylinder 6 to 7 and took it for a test drive and the DMF message came again due to cylinder 6 misfiring. Now that proves its no the injectors so they are waiting for advice from BMW. Looks like I have to drive the 3 series loaner for at least week now.

TXSTYLE I did ask my service guy to check with BMW on what kind of warranty I would get for this job that they are doing. Hopefully I will get a reply from BMW tomorrow on this.

I thought I was lucky that the previous owner had extended service contract PL and Maintenance program for 100k miles but BMW still found a way to screw me by saying cup holders are not covered under ESC PL's bought before 2014 and made me pay 145$ for the part.
Appreciate 0