AlteBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 760ix; '23 X3; '23 MB wgn

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift Master View Post
I might have the most sensitive Ass or back out there or am I loosing it. I have a 750 with the comfort/massage function and when I bought the car I assumed it will be the most comfortable seat I ever owned. I feel horrible after even short rides and my ass goes numb after a long one. I tried every configuration and I asked the dealer to figure out if there was a problem. Now I also drive a Z4 and a 328 so I didn't come from a Bentley or a Rolls Royce.

Anyone else think that's an issue!!! I drove a loaner without the massage function and the seats were comfortable. I am Not sure if the padding is removed with the massage for the bottom part of the seat. Now I am seriously looking to buy a seat cushion for my 750 and my brain is not willing to do that yet as it makes no sense!!!!
No issues here. For me, the seats are the best I've had. For you, apparently, not so.
Appreciate 0