View Single Post
      07-15-2020, 07:29 AM   #6894
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
She said she didn't want to mix business and personal, and I am a client of hers. Yet she invites me to her house wearing PJs for a birthday dinner! I have some black satin PJs as a backup, which I could swap out the top for a white T quite easily. I don't think I could pull off the "here - you wear the top" thing.

I think the latter comment is right though - she's playing with me, because she knows she can.
Let's see how into you she is then. Fire her!

I'm kidding of course. Yeah the top and bottom bit with the pj's typically only works for couples that have been together for a while. A t shirt with satin jammies should do the trick nicely. Dino, my man, I'm just as confused as you are with this one. Just enjoy what you can, while you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Nope - just walked over
......and walked on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Having been married for decades, I'm certainly know expert on current dating protocol, but I do know that boys will be boys and girls will be girls. If I were in your situation AND I wanted to take it to the next level, I would come right out and say I wanted a physical relationship and ask her if she wants one too. Her answer will be 1) It's about time you made a move and she will jump your bones, 2) You're my client and I could lose my job, and then she says screw it and jumps your bones, or 3) You're my client and I could lose my job and you respect that and cool it down and quit messing with each other's heads. All of these options are better than the game that's currently going on.

He isn't wrong. Not bad advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
^ I'm still convinced this guy fucks ^
I don't disagree.............but what he fucks may be alarming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
i want F80 how you get it?
Is this where we tell him about the Lamborghini's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Dinonz, she likes you. A lot. But she doesn't like you *like that*. She gets off on teasing you... if anything she might even be being a bit charitable, and getting her own rocks off in the teasing as well. Yet, I promise, she is your eternal tease. Nothing more.

Women are capricious. When you aren't looking to wife her then perhaps best to let that capriciousness work in your favor... by not demanding, or being "up front", but just taking when she is swimming on her egotistical highs and enjoying the warmth of your attention. Gracefully taking, of course.

In other words, it could have happened, but your want for her left no incentive for her to up the ante, or spin her ego hamster faster, so to speak.

Hey man, you deserve better than being stuck in a permanent shit-test with her.
Very well stated.

Last edited by King Rudi; 07-15-2020 at 07:34 AM..
Appreciate 4
dinonz3216.00
Soul_Glo13397.00
BimBimM21486.00