View Single Post
      01-04-2023, 07:39 AM   #6
overcoil
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bc2005 View Post
It depends a lot on the specific dealer. I get great service at the dealer in Alexandria, VA, but he is competing with at least a half dozen other dealers within about 20-25 miles. If he sucked I could easily go elsewhere.

I had a tire issue on the road and stopped at a BMW dealer in Minneapolis, where I think there are only two dealers within 100s of miles. The guy did not even want to bother looking up my VIN to verify I have the Ultimate +1 warranty and BMW tire and wheel insurance. Then he started talking about needing replace all 4 tires because that’s what they had to do with AWD when he was with Subaru. I drove home (1200 miles?) with the flakey tire and the Alexandria dealer replaced it under insurance for $50. The only added cost was that he recommended an alignment because road impact is a common reason for a bulge.
My experience Northern VA is know for great customer service by top brands. A very international clientele.
I knew someone who was a rep for a watch brand he stated that ares was "serious" when it came for the sales of the premier pieces.
Appreciate 0