View Single Post
      01-06-2023, 07:54 PM   #18
chad86tsi
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M760i P60 Greyblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by chassis View Post
How would you compare the scenario you described above, where the customer is responsible for the service he/she receives, with a 5-star hotel?
I'm not sure what the question here is, so sorry if my reply isn't on point.

I've never received 5 star service at any dealer for sale or service, nor at a 5 star hotel either. I've given 5 star reviews on google etc, but none have been flawless or genuine if I were to assess it absent my efforts to make it so. I've watched people deal with the same providers as me using their own approach get worse service, and walk away with a lower opinion of the provider. It's not hard to get 3 star service in a 5 star business if you are a dick, or don't speak up promptly or correctly when something is wrong, and then give an honest opportunity for them to correct it.

In an attempt to add to the intended question, the best overall experience I've received from a car dealer was at a Lexus, buying a used (non-Lexus) car. The salesman was new to that location, he had recently sold at Mercedes. He didn't seem to care he was selling me a $24K used car, still treated me great. He was exactly the way I'd be if I went into car sales in his approach.

Last edited by chad86tsi; 01-06-2023 at 08:01 PM..
Appreciate 2
chassis6559.00
Soul_Glo13347.00