Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melloco2201 View Post
Hello everyone

I am thinking about getting a 2018 m760xi with 14k miles on it
I will like to ask to those who own one of these about an after market warranty

The car has no warranty at all, the dealer is offering me a full cover one for $4,500 4years/ 48k miles

It seems to be a good price. A friend that works at a BMW dealer is trying to talk me out of the entire deal because he thinks there is too much risk on this type of car
Any thoughts about any possible issues or things I should look for?

I have a 2023 m3 comp, and a m850xi cp that I am swapping out so I need a daily driver and I think this car is beautiful. I have always leased my cars so this is my first time buying a used car. I was thinking about leasing a new 750xi but there is something about the power and looks of the 760xi that is making think hard

any thoughts are greatly appreciated

Thank you

I've been looking into buying an M760 for the last 6 months.

My wife likes the look of the LCI much more, especially due to the more modern cluster.
That's not much of a big deal to me. The 2020s are going for high 70s to 90s and are not as well optioned as the 17-19 I'm seeing.

My only other problem is that I'm an Android guy and the 18-19 only come with CarPlay.

Also I'm afraid of getting hit with too much depreciation if I get the 2020.

There a 2018 with 30k miles that I've been looking at that has everything except the executive lounge.

Did you end up getting the extended warranty? Was it exclusionary type warranty?
Appreciate 0