02-03-2022, 07:45 PM   #15
krautmeister
krrrraaauuuuut
United_States
Rep
Drives: G12 750i X Drive M-Sport

Garage List
G12 750i  [0.00]
Adding insult to injury fellas… but the dealership made it right (albeit much of my time tied up going back and forth).

So the top turbo coolant line was leaking because of the recent turbo installation. Clear as day on top. They crimped the hose incorrectly. So I dropped it off and my expectation was that this was a "clean up" of their previous repair. Got a loaner miraculously…. Then they call me a day later and say there is a TSB out for an upgraded stainless steel braided coolant pipe upgrade. I'm happy about that, but they say 95% BMW and 5% owner (whatever…. being that I'm out of warranty, beggars can't be choosers right?). So no issues, they repair the car… the coolant hoses look pretty sharp and for the first time I feel like they got all the weakness out of the N63 engine!

Cut to a few days later when I take the Display key out of the leather case to charge it… the glass is shattered. I emailed the SA… he talks to the SM… and I'm sure they asked around and found the culprit dingleberry who was playing around with the remote parking feature in the parking lot and dropped the key. So now they are replacing that for free but again…. A trip in, time out of my schedule I can't afford… and they make me feel like it's a favor because I'm not paying.

Still love this car though!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0