02-24-2018, 07:57 AM   #87
FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M760Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325_bucks View Post
I don’t know what it’s like in the 7 and certainly my with a v12 it might be more appealing but on my 6 it’s just annoying. For example if you come to a halt for a split second but need to move off again quickly then you’re caught in the off-on cycle and you don’t get moving quickly. Also I just hate the general delay and sound and feeling of it in general driving. The 7 May be a lot better though but I’d still like the option to code it.
Fair enough. I imagine you still might get that split second move off thing on the 7, it's just something I find extremely rare. That just stopped as the lights change for you to go kind of thing.

Still understand and indeed makes sense to have it set to remember the settings you want. I believe it defaults to always on because they need that to get a better emissions rating in Europe is all.

Interestingly the M760Li is pegged at 299g/CO2. Something tells me if you hit 300g somewhere your probably in a new tax bracket or cars aren't allowed to be sold. Just seems funny that it's just exactly below 300.
Appreciate 0