06-18-2017, 02:55 PM   #5
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM135is View Post
AirPods?
I love apple, but 2 things they make that are complete trash are networking devices and headphones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by styler69 View Post
I've tried many many many... in the end, the best sounding are the bose soundsport BUT they are not noise blocking. they will stay in the ear well but you will still be able to hear things around you. the jbl everest aren't bad. the bragi headphone is awful, broke on me and trying to get them warrantied has been a challenge. the beats are way too bass heavy and also are not noise blocking. the jabra elites are big and didn't fit me well. i haven't tried airpods but i think they look ridiculous so even if they sounded good i probably wouldn't wear them. having gone thru about 6-7 bluetooth earbuds i can safely say that the bose are by far the best sounding, they are comfortable and the only con is that they aren't completely noise blocking... whatever you do DO NOT BUY BRAGI.

ps: i workout 6 days a week, mostly lifting, but generally pretty aggressively and the bose stay put.
Yes, I bought the Bose and so far I think they are great... the JayBird X3s are the only other highly rated headphone that I could find.
Appreciate 0