View Single Post
      07-12-2018, 08:35 AM   #11
Tyresian
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 230xi

I've been VERY interested in this car since it was announced. Maybe I would have gotten it instead of my 2 series? Probably not. But it is still "Coming Soon" on their website and living in Wisconsin they probably won't be around here for a while. Once the my lease end was close I stopped caring too much. They made their announcements way too far ahead of the actual release of this car it feels like as any news or information on this car has had few and far between updates.

Plus the same as the Alfa Romeo Giulia the dealership experience may be a problem for this car as it is for Genesis in general (Where Alfa is combined with either Fiat or Maserati but nothing is dedicated). Now that Hyundai is going to start selling Genesis vehicles from Hyundai dealerships as I understand it you can now get serviced at an economy car dealer. Not that it is necessarily bad but the standards are generally lower.