ZEEM3R
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Jaguar F-Type S AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai 302
Looks a lot better than the S-class.

To the geniuses suggesting a 9 series is required to compete with the S-class, I suppose the same geniuses will say we'll need an 11-series to compete with the next-gen S-class. What rubbish.

The new 7 series will be BETTER than the S-class for anyone under the age of 55 IMO. I'm 21. All the haters can eat their words once the car debuts and beats the S-class where it matters most to BMW - dynamics.
Lol pretty confident aren't you about it beating the S class. I'm sorry but nobody will be "eating their words." The people that shop for an S class usually don't care about dynamics or performance, the ones that do get a S63 or S65, which are just in another league. They care about pure luxury and technology no other car has and to make a statement. And trust me, bmw doesn't care about dynamics, they care about making a profit and the S Class has consistently beaten the 7 Series in sales every month and year. You're 21 so you're still pretty young but majority of people under 55 that want a luxury car in this category get an S class, not a 7 series.
2017 Porsche Macan Turbo
Appreciate 0