Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Here is your master.
And I'm proud to be on his team. I do love that company, and I'd shout it from the heavens just like him if someone gave me a speakerphone in NYC. Anyone who doesnt feel this way about their computers are just jelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreez88 View Post
I'm an average user and have both mac (personal) and pc (work). It all depends heavily on OS. Windows 7 is marginally better than anything Microsoft had to offer in the past. I'd say it's not as easy to use as Mac, but wins in terms of software availability. Overall, Windows 7 is on par with Snow Leopard for me.
Fair enough.... I think the biggest advantage of W7 for the average user is the new troubleshooting features which make things much easier to figure out for the less experienced, and 99% of the time the network troubleshooter resolves any issues on its own. Definitely useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
PC FTW. Apple for artsy shit.
All I can say, is that most (if not all) technologies that are used for life saving situations are not powered by apple. Im talking about anything that is to be used in serious situations. Ever seen ATC systems run by Macs? any medical equipment built with apple technology? military/rescue equipment runs on what?

Ive never seen Apple products deployed in any sort of life threatening or life saving situation