03-23-2018, 03:01 PM   #4
Pelo Cat
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: '16 G11 730d, '18 F33 420d Cab

Garage List
Thanks Scottsinger, hadn't seen this yet and enjoyed it. ^

I like the style as it is a bit geeky but not over the top, fun and personable so not clinical.

I know everyone talks about the conservative style and wishes it was more eye catching...but to be honest, I love it, not because it looks good, its only meh, and the exterior of the S is better looking, BUT it is a stunning car and a sleeper. (whether a 760 or a 730). I am a fan of understatement, when you're in it, you know what you have and have a big cheshire cat grin on your face but those around you outside think this is just another 5 series...ho hum, nothing to see here...so be it, I know what I have and especially in this guise, it could surprise many cars on the road. ^

I love that it is not so common, wouldn't want it to be an everyman's car and all the reviews I've seen until this one effectively say 'why buy a 7 when you can get everything in the 5...well, not quite, ride quality, options, price, all seem better value IF one can find a space big enough to park the beast!

My only surprise about this one was that the 760 (US Spec?) didn't have laser lights? Given this has many other features and options it was surprising to see no blue or mention...he'd have loved that as well!

Great video, thanks for sharing it.

Safe travels.