View Single Post
      06-12-2020, 03:57 AM   #27
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBombRacing View Post
The fact that they're even CLOSE is a problem.
They're not close.
If you dont spot a 57cm difference then you need a pair of glasses.. it's not the cars. (the 6 series is 4894mm long, the z4 is 4324 mm long, which is a 57 cm difference, which is almost 2')

Even 2" wider and 3" higher are big differences.

And depending on how you look at it, the Z4 isn't the smallest car BMW makes, it's probably the 1 series; that is 4" narrower in the base model (however higher of course). The 1 series also uses a smaller platform (UKL2 vs. CLAR)

I don't know what your point is, but the z4 and 6 series aren't close, also not visually (if you think they are, then my eyesight is apparantly better; spotting almost 2' difference isn't that hard.). Obviously the z4 grew in size incrementally with each iteration like I wrote, but the 6 is still a way bigger car.
That they're close in your eyes is not 'a' problem, its YOUR problem.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 06-12-2020 at 04:29 AM..
Appreciate 0