United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
talking to a buddy after my conclusive date yesterday we realized neither of us really know what to do in a relationship.

this is bad, yes, but can anyone shed light?
What did I miss this time?
attached image happened; you know it's bad when she assumes you do hard drugs yet still somehow bore her... not sticking around for someone who thinks im a druggie or a boring person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
talking to a buddy after my conclusive date yesterday we realized neither of us really know what to do in a relationship.

this is bad, yes, but can anyone shed light?
well its simple.
1) can you be committed to your partner and only that person.
2) communication, love ,respect and trust is important.

without trust, no relationship will last, or function.

if you cant see yourself with 1 person, then you are not ready to be in relationship.

it also means no more dating site, no more booty calls lol
well yeah my guy i know this, but that's not what i meant.

i meant as in what to expect? you can communicate clearly, be "in love" with someone while respecting and trusting them but what is one supposed to do, have her/him be a +1 to one's life or become your best friend or something else??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
well its simple.
1) can you be committed to your partner and only that person.
2) communication, love ,respect and trust is important.

without trust, no relationship will last, or function.

if you cant see yourself with 1 person, then you are not ready to be in relationship.

it also means no more dating site, no more booty calls lol
Let's delve deeper here. Let's say a person has 1. & 2. covered - love, commitment, communication, trust and respect are all checked. What is a person actually supposed to do in a relationship?

I'll add encouragement, growth and adding value to the other persons life. Along with support them emotionally, we all have bad days.

I'd also like to add that I don't mind to assist......in the kitchen......when she is making me a sandwich.
i guess i really have a bad and completely wrong view on relationships then, a lot of my close buddies will do that for me on almost a daily basis. yet to meet someone who lacks a penis who i can connect with to get to that level idk maybe relationships isnt my thing, but we already knew this. im just lost on what to expect/expecting more than "hehe im sarcastic, lets watch the office together" clearly isn't doing me well
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
King Rudi13157.00