View Single Post
      02-04-2009, 09:44 AM   #84
GAMEOVR
SPRCHRGD E93 M3
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mthreezzzy

I've read all the posts and I agree sometimes I do see crazy amount of bumping and I'm not going to lie, even my vendor of choice(not jlevi) bumps and replies with "pm's replied." and probably has no pm's or very low on that item, in which way is good way to just bump the thread, because who would know? I asked myself a few times, what the hell? I see so many bumps, but not a lot of new posted pictures of these items, AKA the brembos....... I would just....

If we were to follow some of your suggested ideas of banning jlevi, then we would have to ban all those who would follow.. such as most of the "replica makers..( ada/******/etc..) spp (my vendor of choice.), and etc....... It would leave us with very limited choices. Competition is good for us buyers, and makes the market more flexible. I agree the forums should be coded with some type of spam feature, in which would be pretty cool, or based on their sponsor level should be able to bump the thread lets say... silver: twice a day.. gold-4? I'm sure different levels cost different amounts or allow different thread amounts.

Everyone makes mistakes or takes it over the limit, it's sort of like follow the leader... or monkey see.. monkey do.. same principle. Also, personal problems with certain vendors shouldn't result in banning, we are all grown ladies and gentlemen here.. so this how it should be treated, like a business. I've knew Jlevi since my e46fan days, they have always been a classic mature vendor on every thread I've read. It's great to have people who own cars that sponsor the board, they can sell and market their projects and also give a reliable insight on how the product is.

Just my 2centz....