BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-15-2021, 04:39 PM   #10715
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Ffm= two females and one male. Fffm is even more gooder.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2021, 04:42 PM   #10716
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Again with the codes!
Deal with it. Nobody can read doctor's gawdamn handwriting, particularly on prescriptions so consider it even.

Is this a particular course in medical school? Illegible handwriting 101?
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615620.50
///d1837.50
      08-15-2021, 07:52 PM   #10717
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Deal with it. Nobody can read doctor's gawdamn handwriting, particularly on prescriptions so consider it even.

Is this a particular course in medical school? Illegible handwriting 101?
Doctors don’t even hand write prescriptions anymore. It’s sent from their computer to the pharmacy. Actually, doctors don’t hand write anything anymore. It’s all done on a computer.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7570.00
      08-16-2021, 02:39 AM   #10718
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Probably because nobody could read their handwriting
Appreciate 3
shoei7779.00
Tommy-G4506.50
      08-16-2021, 09:04 AM   #10719
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Started talking to a girl recently. Good job, funny, built like a model.

....just apparently does a little coke every once in a while.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25300.00
      08-16-2021, 09:19 AM   #10720
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
2 men with 1 woman threesome
I never understood this. Why would you wanna watch another dude bang a chick, when you can watch yourself bang the same chick. And, you have to share her. It makes no sense to me. It's like eating one really good piece of chocolate or drinking a good beer out of the same glass/bottle/can with another dude. Now, FFM or FFFM is a whole different story!
It's not about watching the other guy have sex with her. It's about the total conquest of the act; overwhelming her in a good way. A lot of the time it's the woman who wants it. She wants to be dominated. Me and my best friend have dominated quite a few, and every single one was memorable.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 09:48 AM   #10721
SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
It's not about watching the other guy have sex with her. It's about the total conquest of the act; overwhelming her in a good way. A lot of the time it's the woman who wants it. She wants to be dominated. Me and my best friend have dominated quite a few, and every single one was memorable.
I think a lot of guys just think the woman wants another woman also. WRONG!!! Most want more dicks. Get over yourself. LOL So you cross swords once or twice. Don't knock it till you try it
Appreciate 2
      08-16-2021, 09:55 AM   #10722
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
What are your thoughts on this?
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 10:17 AM   #10723
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
What are your thoughts on this?
Not quite sure yet to be honest, just learned about it. She's been through a lot, and seems like an otherwise well-functioning human being, like one of those functioning alcoholics.

Trouble is everyone I've ever known who did hard drugs their life turned into a mess, so it's hard to not have that bias.

Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 10:44 AM   #10724
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Not quite sure yet to be honest, just learned about it. She's been through a lot, and seems like an otherwise well-functioning human being, like one of those functioning alcoholics.

Trouble is everyone I've ever known who did hard drugs their life turned into a mess, so it's hard to not have that bias.
My opinion is that coke gets a bad rap for how it is abused. In moderation it's fine. People say "you do it once and you're hoked", yeah well thats a flat out lie. If you have no mental control then you can fall prey to lots of bullsh*t.

Sounds like you found a fun one in my opinion haha
Appreciate 3
      08-16-2021, 11:13 AM   #10725
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
My opinion is that coke gets a bad rap for how it is abused. In moderation it's fine. People say "you do it once and you're hoked", yeah well thats a flat out lie. If you have no mental control then you can fall prey to lots of bullsh*t.

This is not a flat out lie. I speak from experience. Everyone's body chemistry is different. How everyone reacts to different stimuli is different. I can assure you that lack of mental control is not an issue here. Addiction is very real and yes, it can only take once. Also in my humble opinion, anything in moderation is fine.

Also in my experience, those that use coke in moderation; aren't really doing coke. Just like how teenagers who only smoked to look cool weren't really smokers. If coke use is sporadic, then you are new to using....period. The only people I know who "dabble" are people who don't have an actual connection. If it hasn't spiraled out of control yet, it will.....give it time. If I track my car and never got over 50 mph, yes, I got on the track and drove my car around a bit; but.....there is difference and a point I'm making here.

With all this being said; he has most definitely found a fun one. My initial reaction was "Oh....and she likes coke? "
Appreciate 1
      08-16-2021, 11:18 AM   #10726
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
It's early going. If I'm being brutally honest I don't think she is the future Mrs. Chihuahua. I know myself really, really well and of all of the women I've been involved with in my life I can honestly say there are only two I could picture myself with in rocking chairs at the old folks home. With those two I knew it right away, one of them was a love at first sight experience. If I'm not feeling it right away, she's not 'the one'. I could be wrong here, but I'm confident I'm not. It's just how I'm wired.

The new lady in my life is very, very cool. Down to earth, fun to be with, easy to talk to. The physical aspect of things is really, really good. We both share a passion for music, although she is into completely different genres than me; that is actually another area of concern. I can tell that we are very different in several ways. She likes to be out on the town almost every week. Once, maybe twice per week is enough for me. I'm pretty regimented. I'm a bit of an introvert and she is very, VERY extroverted. There's obviously the paying for dates thing that isn't that much of an issue now, but absolutely would become an issue further down the road. Again, I'm not projecting wedding bells in my future with her, but for right now it's exactly what I need in my life and my plan is to just enjoy it. The last three years of my life have been pretty tumultuous to say the least.

I appreciate all of the input. This definitely isn't something I'd cut bait over just yet, but I figured I'd post up to see if anyone else has any advice on how to tactfully approach this. I of course could be blunt and say 'hey can you grab this one?', but I'm not sure if that's the right approach. It definitely doesn't feel right to me, and I like to stay true to myself and do what I think is right.
I can appreciate your stance on this and see where you are coming from. Enjoy sir. Sounds like you have put some thought into this.

Does she like coke? I'm kidding.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 11:20 AM   #10727
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
This is not a flat out lie. I speak from experience. Everyone's body chemistry is different. How everyone reacts to different stimuli is different. I can assure you that lack of mental control is not an issue here. Addiction is very real and yes, it can only take once. Also in my humble opinion, anything in moderation is fine.

Also in my experience, those that use coke in moderation; aren't really doing coke. Just like how teenagers who only smoked to look cool weren't really smokers. If coke use is sporadic, then you are new to using....period. The only people I know who "dabble" are people who don't have an actual connection. If it hasn't spiraled out of control yet, it will.....give it time. If I track my car and never got over 50 mph, yes, I got on the track and drove my car around a bit; but.....there is difference and a point I'm making here.

With all this being said; he has most definitely found a fun one. My initial reaction was "Oh....and she likes coke? "
Not saying addiction isn't real. My point was that one time use here and there will not, of course there are exceptions, cause addiction. Now as you mentioned, if that one time use begins to grow to more frequent then addiction can/will form. I think mental control play a big role - now that's my opinion, everyone is fine to have their own. Agree fullhearted with the bold.
Appreciate 1
      08-16-2021, 11:32 AM   #10728
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

From what she told me she used to be a heavy user with her ex, but now only does it occasionally when at parties.

Appreciate 1
King Rudi13159.00
      08-16-2021, 11:45 AM   #10729
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

It's not a lie. I deal with these cocaine users, fentanyl users, methamphetamine users, spice users, etc. every day. I'm doing evaluations on them and arresting them all of the time. The addiction issues are very real.
Appreciate 1
      08-16-2021, 12:20 PM   #10730
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It's not a lie. I deal with these cocaine users, fentanyl users, methamphetamine users, spice users, etc. every day. I'm doing evaluations on them and arresting them all of the time. The addiction issues are very real.
Yeah again not saying addiction isn't real. I thought I was pretty clear with how I typed it to begin with.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 12:27 PM   #10731
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah again not saying addiction isn't real. I thought I was pretty clear with how I typed it to begin with.
Actually you said getting hooked on one use was a "flat out lie." Your assertion is false. The ONLY drugs that don't have addiction/withdrawal characteristics are hallucinogens. Moderate drug use is still an addiction.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 12:31 PM   #10732
heitzke
Captain
Rep
Drives: '15 M4 base, '04 Cobra

Quote:
It's early going. If I'm being brutally honest I don't think she is the future Mrs. Chihuahua. I know myself really, really well and of all of the women I've been involved with in my life I can honestly say there are only two I could picture myself with in rocking chairs at the old folks home. With those two I knew it right away, one of them was a love at first sight experience. If I'm not feeling it right away, she's not 'the one'. I could be wrong here, but I'm confident I'm not. It's just how I'm wired.

The new lady in my life is very, very cool. Down to earth, fun to be with, easy to talk to. The physical aspect of things is really, really good. We both share a passion for music, although she is into completely different genres than me; that is actually another area of concern. I can tell that we are very different in several ways. She likes to be out on the town almost every week. Once, maybe twice per week is enough for me. I'm pretty regimented. I'm a bit of an introvert and she is very, VERY extroverted. There's obviously the paying for dates thing that isn't that much of an issue now, but absolutely would become an issue further down the road. Again, I'm not projecting wedding bells in my future with her, but for right now it's exactly what I need in my life and my plan is to just enjoy it. The last three years of my life have been pretty tumultuous to say the least.

I appreciate all of the input. This definitely isn't something I'd cut bait over just yet, but I figured I'd post up to see if anyone else has any advice on how to tactfully approach this. I of course could be blunt and say 'hey can you grab this one?', but I'm not sure if that's the right approach. It definitely doesn't feel right to me, and I like to stay true to myself and do what I think is right.
Looking back over a few posts to get context, I went through a similar thing with a woman I dated (until just recently). She was a good bit younger, made a lot a lot less money so I covered everything for the first couple months. It was fine and all, but we went out a LOT. Like multiples times a week - out to nice dinners, drinks, etc.

Eventually when it was more established and less casual I had a talk with her about "hey i'm going to have to cut back on going a little because there's some stuff I want to save for". She was totally fine with it and then she started to offer to cover things here and there. Money isn't and wasn't tight for me, but I just wanted to reprioritize what I was doing and she stepped up.

Fast forward a few months later, I eventually broke it off when it was becoming less novel/fun and it was just a relationship that I didn't see as a forever fit. We parted with out much for hard feelings (honestly a first for me lol). That part was really hard. I cared a lot about her but ultimately I wasn't going to marry her so I needed to end things before it slowly dropped off or ran it's complete course.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 12:33 PM   #10733
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:

Does she like coke? I'm kidding.
Ha!

I'm almost afraid to ask, I pretty sure I know what the answer would be. I haven't encountered a 'no' yet. It doesn't suck....
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13159.00
      08-16-2021, 12:36 PM   #10734
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by heitzke View Post
Looking back over a few posts to get context, I went through a similar thing with a woman I dated (until just recently). She was a good bit younger, made a lot a lot less money so I covered everything for the first couple months. It was fine and all, but we went out a LOT. Like multiples times a week - out to nice dinners, drinks, etc.

Eventually when it was more established and less casual I had a talk with her about "hey i'm going to have to cut back on going a little because there's some stuff I want to save for". She was totally fine with it and then she started to offer to cover things here and there. Money isn't and wasn't tight for me, but I just wanted to reprioritize what I was doing and she stepped up.

Fast forward a few months later, I eventually broke it off when it was becoming less novel/fun and it was just a relationship that I didn't see as a forever fit. We parted with out much for hard feelings (honestly a first for me lol). That part was really hard. I cared a lot about her but ultimately I wasn't going to marry her so I needed to end things before it slowly dropped off or ran it's complete course.
Thanks for the insight, I really do appreciate it. Right now I'm just enjoying the moment. I know for sure that we're not a good match for a long term relationship, but it's exactly what I need in my life right now. She's recently divorced so I think the feeling is mutual.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 01:11 PM   #10735
Mein11
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911, Chevy Colorado

Quote:

Ain't nothin wrong with that. Except when once in a while turns into all the while. Shit goes south fast, still fun if you enjoy rollercoasters.
Appreciate 2
      08-16-2021, 01:19 PM   #10736
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

I wouldn’t have anything to do with a woman who is into any drugs. I dated a couple porn actresses when I was young and dumb. There were drugs involved with them and on one particular occasion, I thought I was going to be murdered. That was the end of dating porn actresses, for me. It just wasn’t worth it and it was always a shit show. When I have more time, if you guys remind me, I will tell you the story. For me I’ve never done drugs. I’ve never even smoked weed. So, I try to stay far far away from anyone who does drugs. Because, it never ends well.
Appreciate 0