BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

05-06-2018, 07:18 PM   #265
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by qba335i View Post
I pre-paid for 10 kickboxing lessons and took her to sign up. She attended the 1st class on Tuesday. Initially she was pretty upset, but seemed to enjoy the class.

As far as sleeping in the second bedroom... not sure why girls think this is a punishment. All my exGFs did it at some point and a few days later they all came back...
Thank you for confirming YOU are the problem. You should get therapy.
Appreciate 2
Hawkeye2069.50
      05-06-2018, 08:23 PM   #266
c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2018, 09:10 PM   #267
JimVonBaden
BMW Cool Aide!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 128i Convertible

Quote:
She works a lot and has a pretty stressful job. There are a lot of benefits of working out..
Sounds like you want to be the boss of her, and fuck all what she thinks!
      05-06-2018, 09:48 PM   #268
irishbimmer
Banned
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Quote:
She works a lot and has a pretty stressful job. There are a lot of benefits of working out..
Son,
Its really difficult to expect your gal to work in a high stress job, want to work out and be a great homemaker.
They don't make 'em like that...you might find one like that but you'll either kill her early, or they will leave you.
Don't expect the girl to be a major contributor to the financial needs of the the team and be a great cook, great in the sack and in top physical shape. I mean, can you say the same? Sounds impossible.
Promise her you will take care of the money so she can quit the job and maybe you will get more of what you want.
Appreciate 1
      05-06-2018, 10:15 PM   #269
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Get a housekeeper. Use one of the food services for a couple of meals per week and eat leftovers. A lot of what is bothering both of you is about planning. Good luck to both of you.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13159.00
      05-07-2018, 06:58 AM   #270
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
Son,
Its really difficult to expect your gal to work in a high stress job, want to work out and be a great homemaker.
They don't make 'em like that...you might find one like that but you'll either kill her early, or they will leave you.
Don't expect the girl to be a major contributor to the financial needs of the the team and be a great cook, great in the sack and in top physical shape. I mean, can you say the same? Sounds impossible.
Promise her you will take care of the money so she can quit the job and maybe you will get more of what you want.
So what you're saying is make her more of a roommate? She already sleeps in another room.

OP will be starting a new thread within a month about how they broke up & he can't figure out why.
Appreciate 1
jaye9441019.00
      05-07-2018, 08:57 AM   #271
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
I pre-paid for 10 kickboxing lessons and took her to sign up. She attended the 1st class on Tuesday. Initially she was pretty upset, but seemed to enjoy the class.

As far as sleeping in the second bedroom... not sure why girls think this is a punishment. All my exGFs did it at some point and a few days later they all came back...
The only woman that has ever lived with me that slept in a different room was an extreme narcissist. She only did this as a way to upset me further so that she could instigate a fight to get what she wanted. The fact that you state all your exGF's did this raises a red flag sir. This is not normal behavior. I'm not pointing a finger but........you may want to reassess some things in your life, relationship and mindset. Not trying to be rude, just trying to be some assistance. Whatever the outcome is, I do hope that it is favorable for everyone involved. Good luck.
Appreciate 2
      05-07-2018, 09:18 AM   #272
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Get a housekeeper. Use one of the food services for a couple of meals per week and eat leftovers. A lot of what is bothering both of you is about planning. Good luck to both of you.
Or cook your meals for the week in 1 day & eat leftovers. Healthier, cheaper & more fun.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13159.00
      05-07-2018, 11:16 AM   #273
jaye944
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a

Without re-hashing all the tips, advise and tricks, it boils down to this.
There is "NO" one size all fix for this.

It depends entirely on the mind set of the bitc... sorry female concerned.

In the majority of cases, you can "work things" out, understanding you "BOTH" have to compromise.

Otherwise, don't put her on a pedestal, don't cowtow to her. YOU are an equally valuable component of the relationship.

I blame men for this shit, getting down on one knee, women and children first.

Women are NOT the weaker sex, (pop into divorce court to see there true colors)
Women do NOT know what the really want, give them what they NEED not what they want.

and if YOUR needs aren't being met def. don't give them shit.

Some females have been re-progammed and brainwashed into this ENTITLEMENT they think they should have.

As a man , I can bloody well do anything a woman can do and do it better and I don't need any women to make me whole. A women can give birth, but she won't get that bun in her oven without ME.

Some women are just batshit fucking crazy.. those ones you just walk away from , there BROKEN.

I will lay my a$$ down for a women, who treats me right, I will use my tongue on her all night long and find her g-spot. Diamonds , shoes what ever.

But you damn well treat me right, I believe I've earned that right.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2018, 11:20 AM   #274
jaye944
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2018, 02:16 PM   #275
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye944 View Post
Without re-hashing all the tips, advise and tricks, it boils down to this.
There is "NO" one size all fix for this.

It depends entirely on the mind set of the bitc... sorry female concerned.

In the majority of cases, you can "work things" out, understanding you "BOTH" have to compromise.

Otherwise, don't put her on a pedestal, don't cowtow to her. YOU are an equally valuable component of the relationship.

I blame men for this shit, getting down on one knee, women and children first.

Women are NOT the weaker sex, (pop into divorce court to see there true colors)
Women do NOT know what the really want, give them what they NEED not what they want.

and if YOUR needs aren't being met def. don't give them shit.

Some females have been re-progammed and brainwashed into this ENTITLEMENT they think they should have.

As a man , I can bloody well do anything a woman can do and do it better and I don't need any women to make me whole. A women can give birth, but she won't get that bun in her oven without ME.

Some women are just batshit fucking crazy.. those ones you just walk away from , there BROKEN.

I will lay my a$$ down for a women, who treats me right, I will use my tongue on her all night long and find her g-spot. Diamonds , shoes what ever.

But you damn well treat me right, I believe I've earned that right.
found the guy that has been through a bitter breakup once or twice
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13159.00
jaye9441019.00
      05-07-2018, 02:20 PM   #276
Emilime75
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i E92 LeMans Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
...and not learned much from it.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13159.00
      05-07-2018, 07:13 PM   #277
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2018, 08:40 PM   #278
irishbimmer
Banned
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
So what you're saying is make her more of a roommate? She already sleeps in another room.

OP will be starting a new thread within a month about how they broke up & he can't figure out why.
Actually I meant don't treat her like a roommate-take care of her.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2018, 06:16 AM   #279
2bad4u
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW - Derrrrrr.

Just keep doing what you are doing. I'm pretty certain she will be motivated soon enough to fuck you off and get someone who's not a controlling, misogynistic asshole.
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15850.00
      05-08-2018, 10:05 AM   #280
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
If you read through this entire thread, looking at some of the extremely angry posts, there's been quite a few forum members that have been burned properly in the past.

That being said, I fear for everyone that's either single or on the dating scene in 2018. It's awful out there.
Appreciate 4
jaye9441019.00
King Rudi13159.00
      05-08-2018, 10:22 AM   #281
jaye944
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Not necessarily so

The unknown quotient is the female.

You think to yourself,,, this time it/she will be different.

Females are like finding a good steak at a restaurant.
Best is medium rare be buggered if I find one that can do it right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilime75 View Post
...and not learned much from it.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2018, 10:24 AM   #282
jaye944
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
If you read through this entire thread, looking at some of the extremely angry posts, there's been quite a few forum members that have been burned properly in the past.

That being said, I fear for everyone that's either single or on the dating scene in 2018. It's awful out there.
on the muney !
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2018, 10:37 AM   #283
BuiltnBoostedZ
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 535ix

When I try to stick it in the wife's butt...she moves her ass. Just sayin.
      05-08-2018, 11:08 AM   #284
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post

Being married in 2018 is no picnic either. Social media has become a catalyst for human nature to turn awry. I can't blame the internet or social media for increase in infidelity as we are the ones using it. Much like bullets can't be blamed for murder, people are the ones pulling the trigger. People tend to screw up everything, marriage, dating, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye944 View Post
Not necessarily so

The unknown quotient is the female.

You think to yourself,,, this time it/she will be different.

Females are like finding a good steak at a restaurant.
Best is medium rare be buggered if I find one that can do it right
I have to disagree with this. There are at least 2 people that comprise of a relationship. I say "at least" as there are variables that include parents, friends, outside influences etc. that can place unnecessary strain on a couple. That being said, placing all blame on the female is not an accurate depiction of how things are in every relationship. Men can be just as much a problem as the women. The biggest part of making a relationship work is compromise, placing all blame on one side or the other is the opposite of compromise. Jaye, I mean no disrespect, but you just proved the comment in which you are replying to be accurate.

Again, I mean no disrespect but I have been in my fair share of bad relationships but no one person is completely absolved. Both individuals have a combined responsibility of making it work. As long as both parties work together toward a common goal it can be reached. If one person slacks and the other is constantly blaming the other, the relationship is doomed. Even if the other person makes a mistake, blaming them for the mistake versus forgiving them and working on ways to move forward is not going to help matters. What's better, being happy or being righteous?

As far as the steak comment goes, I'm sure there are plenty of women that can say the same in regards to men. Just food for thought.

Last edited by King Rudi; 05-08-2018 at 11:19 AM..
Appreciate 2
      05-21-2018, 12:26 PM   #285
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
I dated someone who I think is even more lazier than her... Just fucking do your sanity a favor and ditch her; for me, you KNOW it's bad when you have a nightmare that you died from exhaustion.

My story here
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 1
      05-22-2018, 07:52 AM   #286
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
How do you motivate your GFs/partners?

My girlfriend is in sales (management role), travels pretty frequently and works 50+ hours a week. Her job is pretty stressful/demanding and by the time she gets home all she wants to do it lay on the couch (nap), watch mindless TV and sit on Instagram.

I am trying to motivate her to do something outside of work, but it's not going well. She is pretty sensitive (and I am very direct) so it always ends up in an argument that she is not good enough for me and that our jobs are different... and it goes downhill pretty fast.

Example: She was traveling most of last week - came back home on Friday night. On Tuesday around 6pm I told her that by the time I get back from gym (9:30PM) she has to organize her clothes as they were all over the second bedroom and finally clean the receipts (she needs to submit them for reimbursement and they were on the table since Sunday). I also mentioned that it's a 4th day that she is on the couch and it would be nice if she finally signed up for gym... Fast forward a few days and she is still beyond pissed.
She works 50+ hours a week, in a pretty stressful management position, travels a lot and she's lazy? Seriously? I don't have the time to read through the pages and pages of responses. A lazy GF sits on the couch all day while you're out working. Sounds to me like you have different priorities or you have some other issues going on, otherwise maybe you would understand she's stressed out and the clothes on the bed in the spare bedroom are insignificant. Any idea how stressful business travel can be? And I'm sure if she's management, she is always expected to be plugged in and responding to emails and issues. Get over it. Would you rather have a size 0 girlfriend who goes to the gym but doesn't work?

Waiting for the flames....
Appreciate 4