BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

02-03-2017, 10:42 AM   #46179
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Jeep/18 1500/08 e90/15 f36

Garage List
Happy Friday
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 10:52 AM   #46180
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

3 day weekends yo
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 11:18 AM   #46181
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

this week is a 6 day weekend
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 11:36 AM   #46182
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep
Drives: when car isn't broke.

Fkya 4 day weekend...because I'm still sick.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 11:43 AM   #46183
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

beats having to go to work
Appreciate 1
RJ_1204.00
      02-03-2017, 11:56 AM   #46184
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
beats having to go to work
QFT
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 11:56 AM   #46185
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
I am fucking speechless.
That's normal Biorin.

-Chapter 1

How it began...

I was 8 ..Other kids in my neighborhood played video games and went with football , while I thought they were childish...
I ?
I was always in my dads (may he RIP) tool house in the yarden to fabricate arms like defence shields , swords , axes , bows and arrows..and even a harness made from real leather and metal .
In my mind I had nothing else than battlefield strategys and defence plans but I didn't knew why..

That summer (I was 8) my parents and I went on our local market place to eat an ice cream , while my dad parked the Audi in reverse I saw something from the back seat in the corner of my eye...
I stopped breathing...while I felt that my heart was pumping like crazy !
Yes ...This was the first time that I saw him , while I didn't knew who he was ...I knew it was all about him Ambiorix !
This was the first time that I saw the statue of Ambiorix , I stood there 10 min. in front of him and looked up to him full of respect . It was no stranger for me , it was like I always knew him .
From that day on I took every chance to return to him , and a few weeks later we visited our local Gallo-Roman museum with the schoolbus...
We went inside ...I saw nothing new for me , everthing I saw in the museum I knew already..Interesting fact is that everything in the museum dates from 54 BC (before Christ)
I saw Roman axes , swords , arrowheads and our town maquette like it was BC..
The other kids were afraid of the ballista while I knew what it was from my nightmares => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballista
The teacher was dumbfounded by my knowledge of the Roman arms (I was only 8 ! ) and later he spoke with my parents about it ..
My dad said ...Yes we know our son is really special and we have no idea how he can know what happened here in 54 BC...
For me it was really easy because I saw everything in my dreams and nightmares..
In other words I was already ready for the battlefield at age 8 while I didn't knew how I did it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter 2

Success harvested from the battlefield..

Later in my life , everthing was still a strategy in sports , school , plannings and general thinking that's why I was pretty the best in everything because I wanted to rule and saw everything like a fight on a battlefield .
With my IQ from + 130 I never had problems in school , everything was easy and today at my work I am verry successfull after 15 years of service ( I got 2 promotions in the last 4 months in the Japanese company for my success with new projects )
I really would love to share more about this but can't because it's private.
After 28 years I decided to take part of *23andMe* for my DNA sample and to finally find out who I was...
23andMe => https://www.23andme.com/
And so the day came that I received the file with my DNA result from 23andMe and honestly I was blown away !!! Wow...Wow...Wow !
My direct bloodline comes directly from the Eburones , the Belgian (Belgica) tribe who kicked ass with Caesar and his legions..
The Eburones => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eburones
The leader of the Eburones was Ambiorix and I have the same bloodline...
Others said on here that I am sick or crazy and that hurts me pretty bad...Because I'm not and that's 100% sure , that's what the doctors said as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter 3

My situation.And what happened recently...

My last nightmare dates from last monday. The situation was pretty bad on the battlefield . We saw them come the 50,000 in Roman square formations, we charged anyway while we were in the in minority , so we were surrounded in no time while the square formations closed around us ..
The Roman legions were the best soldiers of the world...That's why they conquered the word as well..
So it's always fight or die ...no escape , like it always is...
I was covererd in blood like always , blood flowed in my eyes..and I felt down on the ground , but the ground was also red from the blood...
The Romans came and thought that I was death because I was wounded everywhere on my body . Finally I was conscious again , I stood up and looked around me . And I saw only death ...tens of thousands of deaths ,all my friends death , nothing else than death!
Suddenly I saw a way to escape , and I started to run for my life...
But the Romans shot me down from behind with a ballista with a huge arrow in my side...
I felt down again on the battlefield..This time I felt I would really die because the arrow penetrated my lungs !
Finally I slowly suffocated from the blood in my lungs...Woke up from the nightmare and I felt the immense pain in my side
Today it's Friday and so 5 days later..I.still feel the immense pain !
For the moment I lick my wounds ...What can I do about it ?
Probably nothing because it's programmed in my DNA ,as I am the last of the Barbarians of the Eburones tribe .
Or am I the real Ambiorix in my nightmares ?
Who knows....Is this a story for Holywood ? I would really enjoy to play Ambiorix because I was there often on the battlefield and know for sure what actually happened !
Even my house is build today where the battlefield was !
Anyway I would love to see the movie from my dreams , and not only in my nightmares..

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 02-03-2017 at 02:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 12:16 PM   #46186
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Seriously dude, wtf.
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2017, 12:19 PM   #46187
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
That's normal Biorin.

-Chapter 1

How it began...

I was 8 ..Other kids in my neighborhood played video games and went with football , while I thought they were childish...
I ?
I was always in my dads (may he RIP) tool house in the yarden to fabricate arms like defence shields , swords , axes , bows and arrows..and even a harness made from real leather and metal .
In my mind I had nothing else than battlefield strategys and defence plans but I didn't knew why..

That summer (I was 8) my parents and I went on our local market place to eat an ice cream , while my dad parked the Audi in reverse I saw something from the back seat in the corner of my eye...
I stopped breathing...while I felt that my heart was pumping like crazy !
Yes ...This was the first time that I saw him , while I didn't knew who he was ...I knew it was all about him Ambiorix !
This was the first time that I saw the statue of Ambiorix , I stood there 10 min. in front of him and looked up to him full of respect . It was no stranger for me , it was like I always knew him .
From that day on I took every chance to return to him , and a few weeks later we visited our local Gallo-Roman museum with the schoolbus...
We went inside ...I saw nothing new for me , everthing I saw in the museum I knew already..Interesting fact is that everything in the museum dates from 54 BC (before Christ)
I saw Roman axes , swords , arrowheads and our town maquette like it was BC..
The other kids were afraid of the ballista while I knew what it was from my nightmares => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballista
The teacher was dumbfounded by my knowledge of the Roman arms (I was only 8 ! ) and later he spoke with my parents about it ..
My dad said ...Yes we know our son is really special and we have no idea how he can know what happened here in 54 BC...
For me it was really easy because I saw everything in my dreams and nightmares..
In other words I was already ready for the battlefield at age 8 while I didn't knew how I did it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter 2

Success harvested from the battlefield..

Later in my life , everthing was still a strategy in sports , school , plannings and general thinking that's why I was pretty the best in eveything because I wanted to rule and saw everthing like a fight on a battlefield .
With my IQ from + 130 I never had problems in school , everything was easy and today at my work I am verry successfull after 15 years of service ( I got 2 promotions in the last 4 months in the Japanese company for my success with new projects )
I really would love to share more about this but can't because it's private.
After 28 years I decided to take part of *23andMe* for my DNA sample and to finally find out who I was...
23andMe => https://www.23andme.com/
And so the day came that I received the file with my DNA result from 23andMe and honestly I was blown away !!! Wow...Wow...Wow !
My direct bloodline comes directly from the Eburones , the Belgian (Belgica) tribe who kicked ass with Caesar and his legions..
The Eburones => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eburones
The leader of the Eburones was Ambiorix and I have the same bloodline...
Others said on here that I am sick or crazy and that hurts me pretty bad...Because I'm not and that's 100% sure , that's what the doctors said as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter 3

My situation.And what happened recently...

My last nightmare dates from last monday. The situation was pretty bad on the battlefield . We saw them come the 50,000 in Roman square formations, we charged anyway while we were in the in minority , so we were surrounded in no time while the square formations closed around us ..
The Roman legions were the best soldiers od the world...That's why they conquered the word as well..
So it's always fight or die ...no escape , like it always is...
I was covererd in blood like always , blood flowed in my eyes..and I felt down on the ground , but the ground was also red from the blood...
The Romans came and thought that I was death because I was wounded everywhere on my body . Finally I was conscious again , I stood up and looked around me . And I saw only death ...tens of thousands of deaths ,all my friends death , nothing else than death!
Suddenly I saw a way to escape , and I started to run for my life...
But the Romans shot me down from behind with a ballista with a huge a arrow in my side...
I felt down again on the battlefield..This time I felt I would really die because the arrow penetrated my lungs !
Finally I slowly suffocated from the blood in my lungs...Woke up from the nightmare and I felt the immense pain in my side
Today it's Friday and so 5 days later..I.still feel the immense pain !
For the moment I lick my wounds ...What can I do about it ?
Probably nothing because it's programmed in my DNA ,as I am the last of the Barbarians of the Eburones tribe .
Or am I the real Ambiorix in my nightmares ?
Who knows....Is this a story for Holywood ? I would really enjoy to play Ambiorix because I was there often on the battlefield and know for sure what actually happened !
Even my house is build today where the battlefield was !
Anyway I would love to see the movie from my dreams , and not only in my nightmares..
This saga almost deserves its own thread.

Also, maybe get your appendix checked.
Appreciate 1
Biorin2784.50
      02-03-2017, 12:19 PM   #46188
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Philippe should write a book.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2017, 12:21 PM   #46189
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Are there other chapters? I admit, this is getting amusing. I would read more.
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2017, 12:24 PM   #46190
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]

Appreciate 1
      02-03-2017, 12:33 PM   #46191
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Philippe should write a book.
It's captivating.
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2017, 01:38 PM   #46192
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Seriously dude, wtf.
Thank you William my friend , I would buy you several beers right now
Honestly I think about this for more than a year if I would post it or not , but I promised it to some people on here (last week) because I keep my word always no matter what .
Yes it's the truth William about my DNA , bloodline and my story that's why I posted often Ambiorix pics on here...
I asked first to Sweetie here ..What should I do ..Post it or not ?
She said to me you never lie , so tell them the truth I'm sure you can handle this sitution as well ...If you can die with your DNA on a battlefield this will be a piece of cake !
So here it was...Oughh ! And it feels finally good to share this with you guys .
Honestly William sometimes I'm nervous when I see my bed..

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 01:54 PM   #46193
The Choosey begger
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

Appreciate 1
      02-03-2017, 02:06 PM   #46194
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
It's captivating.
Thank you my friend !
I swear in my nightmares it's even worse...
I cannot help it , I would love that it would stop ASAP but like I said it's programmed in my DNA .
But my heart bleeds also everytime when I see my friends cut in pieces on the battlefield and I feel always like it was my fault because I failed with my strategy ...

I saw also my friends hanging on crosses ( crucifixion ) while the sun went very slowly down...I see the sun is also red !
That's what the Romans did in BC with their prisoners ...To scare the other Eburones !
I saw miles from crucifixions on lines...while the blood dripped everywhere on the ground .
I know this happened for real ...There is a lot on Google that you can read about this ...
While I read the story's on Google from Ambiorix and the Romans on the battlefield (the slaughtering) I always think why I still read this ? Because I saw everything (the horror) already in my nightmares ...

Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 02:20 PM   #46195
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Thank you my friend !
I swear in my nightmares it's even worse...
I cannot help it , I would love that it would stop ASAP but like I said it's programmed in my DNA .
But my heart bleeds also everytime when I see my friends cut in pieces on the battlefield and I feel always like it was my fault because I failed with my strategy ...

I saw also my friends hanging on crosses ( crucifixion ) while the sun went very slowly down...I see the sun is also red !
That's what the Romans did in BC with their prisoners ...To scare the other Eburones !
I saw miles from crucifixions on lines...while the blood dripped everywhere on the ground .
I know this happened for real ...There is a lot on Google that you can read about this ...
While I read the story's on Google from Ambiorix and the Romans on the battlefield (the slaughtering) I always think why I still read this ? Because I saw everything (the horror) already in my nightmares ...

When do we get to the chapter where you escape across the Rhine never to be seen or heard from again? Just like a modern day Ambiorix. Inquiring minds wish to know.
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2017, 02:30 PM   #46196
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
This saga almost deserves its own thread.

Also, maybe get your appendix checked.
Thank you , I really appreciate your kinds words of believe !
BTW...My appendix is till intact and well , it's my side man ! My side feels pretty bad ,I was hit by an arrow from the ballista ...(last monday)
And yes I know it sounds fucking unbelievable .

Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 02:54 PM   #46197
The Choosey begger
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
When do we get to the chapter where you escape across the Rhine never to be seen or heard from again? Just like a modern day Ambiorix. Inquiring minds wish to know.
Lol

You sound like you're a direct descendant of Ceasar.
Appreciate 2
      02-03-2017, 02:55 PM   #46198
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Actually you are right about this ..You was reading it in my link .
Fact is...
This were rumours from the battlefield from the Eburones to let live the legend Ambiorix forever...
More facts show that Ambiorix was cut in more than 100 pieces by at least 30 Romans , and probably his remains are pretty everywhere on here where my house is build on the battlefield...
Don't forget you talk about the second invasion of the Romans , the first Roman invasion never returned to Rome because Ambiorix slaughtered the 7,200 Romans first and after 2 years they saw in Rome no one of the legions ever returned to Rome so they came back with the 50,000...
It was actually a revenge party for the Romans , this were the best trained 7 legions of Caesar !
Of course with 50,000 we had ZERO chance to survive from the Roman butchers...
One thing is for sure the Eburones had balls man , I saw what they saw and I can tell you it scares the freaking shit out of you !
Today yes 100 % most would walk like a chicken and run with the tale between the balls ...But they didn't man ! No way !
While they knew in advance that they would die on the battlefield they stand in front of the 50,000...
And screamed their last.....WhoeHAAAAA !!!........on the battlefield where my house is build.........

*MAY THEY ALL RIP*

Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 03:00 PM   #46199
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
While they knew in advance that they would die on the battlefield they stand in front of the 50,000...
And screamed their last.....WhoeHAAAAA !!!........on the battlefield where my house is build.........

*MAY THEY ALL RIP*
Might I point out that based on your current 'nightmares' that they do not appear to be resting peacefully?
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2017, 03:06 PM   #46200
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

So about that super bowl...
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread