BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-25-2018, 12:08 PM   #837
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
i really appreciate all the support here i'm going to see her tomorrow night
No, you don't get off so easy there. Specifically in what manner are you going to see her tomorrow night?

Is it with respect to a date / food and wine pairing thing. In which case, kudos, and we'll leave you be.

Or is it that you'll see her tomorrow night at the school pick up spot when you are both picking up your respective offspring?

In which case, we are going to keep on ragging on you, until you pick up your phone, and text her something to the effect of "I like you, you like me, why don't we just be one big happy family?"

(Which I am positive is a song somewhere, probably from Sesame Street, but having no luck finding the lyrics).
Appreciate 4
      10-25-2018, 12:12 PM   #838
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]

After wine, go deep in the lake. wear your goggles, and come up for air!!
Appreciate 2
      10-25-2018, 12:47 PM   #839
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

See, more support for Prez Kerr. He gets stuff done for ALL of us.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2018, 12:50 PM   #840
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Jeep Cherokee

Quote:
Post the pics of your back after you are attacked and ravaged by the beast inside her. In all seriousness I feel from the facts given you need to be a bit more assertive and not passive. She must be tired of going to CVS for batteries by now.

Appreciate 8
      10-25-2018, 12:59 PM   #841
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
I'm so thrilled for you!!!!!

Ugh makes me depressed though. Maybe I need to get back on the dating apps eventually
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7527.50
      10-25-2018, 01:30 PM   #842
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post

Ugh makes me depressed though. Maybe I need to get back on the dating apps eventually
He met her thru his ki-

Never mind
Appreciate 3
Joekerr7913.50
upstatedoc7527.50
Kyngofpop641.00
      10-25-2018, 01:35 PM   #843
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Or accept my date invite.
I think you need to provide further details, like A/S/L, and what efforts you are currently making in your life to progress from a 1 series to a proper adult car, like an M series.

Oh, and an appropriate catfishing picture as I understand this is common on dating sites. May I suggest one of Brad Pitt? Totally plausible.
Appreciate 3
      10-25-2018, 01:44 PM   #844
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
The same crazy/stupid chick I mentioned before w/the meme convo & other things is a full on drama queen. She was over a few days ago & left b/c she's insane. (I don't even recall what happened it was so stupid. Also, b/c I don't care)

Anyway, she said she'll make it up to me. I told her buy me wheels for the Hellcat. She said she'll only spend $50. GTFO!

Then she says she'll do anything I want, short of hurting herself, sexually. Nah, I don't have any sick fantasies or fetishes to live out. Rather have the wheels.
Appreciate 3
      10-25-2018, 01:47 PM   #845
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I think you need to provide further details, like A/S/L, and what efforts you are currently making in your life to progress from a 1 series to a proper adult car, like an M series.

Oh, and an appropriate catfishing picture as I understand this is common on dating sites. May I suggest one of Brad Pitt? Totally plausible.
A/S/L. Man, that reminds me of the AOL & Yahoo! chat room days. Man those days were awesome. If it's a 1M, it gets a pass.

Otherwise, go Hellcat. My lease deal beats the pants off any M3/M4 lease deal. Austin Yellow & Sahkir Orange are nice, though.
Appreciate 2
      10-25-2018, 01:48 PM   #846
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Just say no to these apps. Trust me, I'm off all them for over a month so far & not having that shit show in my life is liberating.
Appreciate 1
      10-25-2018, 01:49 PM   #847
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
Post the pics of your back after you are attacked and ravaged by the beast inside her. In all seriousness I feel from the facts given you need to be a bit more assertive and not passive. She must be tired of going to CVS for batteries by now.

Agreed. Passive does not get you laid.

Also, if you don't make a move when you see her then please stop posting about it & ban yourself.
Appreciate 4
      10-25-2018, 02:00 PM   #848
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:

Just say no to these apps. Trust me, I'm off all them for over a month so far & not having that shit show in my life is liberating.
I know, I know. Ugh.
Appreciate 1
      10-25-2018, 02:05 PM   #849
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Being passive can get you laid too... Nothing wrong with that.
More often than not, assertive will trump passive.
Appreciate 2
      10-25-2018, 02:50 PM   #850
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
No, you don't get off so easy there. Specifically in what manner are you going to see her tomorrow night?

Is it with respect to a date / food and wine pairing thing. In which case, kudos, and we'll leave you be.

Or is it that you'll see her tomorrow night at the school pick up spot when you are both picking up your respective offspring?

In which case, we are going to keep on ragging on you, until you pick up your phone, and text her something to the effect of "I like you, you like me, why don't we just be one big happy family?"

(Which I am positive is a song somewhere, probably from Sesame Street, but having no luck finding the lyrics).
we're meeting at the school for the boys halloween spooktacular. rumor has it they are not letting parents stay this year due to THEM eating all the candy last year. I told her if thats the case then we're going for a drink, and I said it like a boss
Appreciate 6
bimmette6432.50
Joekerr7913.50
King Rudi13065.50
nyalpine907415.00
MKSixer34102.00
      10-25-2018, 02:57 PM   #851
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
we're meeting at the school for the boys halloween spooktacular. rumor has it they are not letting parents stay this year due to THEM eating all the candy last year. I told her if thats the case then we're going for a drink, and I said it like a boss
Jesus dude, you can't try to set 1 meeting not around kids?!
Appreciate 2
      10-25-2018, 02:57 PM   #852
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:

that song was from barney the purple dinasour

also upstatedoc MY GUY - literally you can't fuck this up even if you tried to at this point. she's literally inviting you out to hang out, probably to a place where she only knows a few people herself (and most likely no one knows you). the only true way to fuck this up is by not doing anything other than showing up and at the end of the night "thanking for her time". get her to thank you for something else...

im such a bro, if you need it i'll overnight my pair to you if you need a younger copy to make this happen. all i know is you need to ensure you don't fail:
1- yourself
2- us
3- her
Appreciate 3
      10-25-2018, 03:04 PM   #853
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Good. But even better once you get there, just tell her that and say let's leave the kids and go for a drink. Then share details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Jesus dude, you can't try to set 1 meeting not around kids?!
Patience. Baby steps. I think he'll get there. If he needs the kids for the first meeting or two to assure himself of her interest, then I think he will go strong after that. Hopefully.

Dude - she's into you. If not, you can blame BP, but not a single one of us thinks you are going to get shot down. You know that lifeline thing on Who wants to be a Millionaire where you ask the audience and they're usually like 70% on one answer and split on the rest...and the 70% answer is like always right?

Well, in this case, the audience is saying 100% on the one answer. And we're right.
Appreciate 2
nyalpine907415.00
MKSixer34102.00
      10-25-2018, 04:19 PM   #854
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Shhhh - he's busy failing us. If the app keeps going off in his pockets, she's GOING to see all of this.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34102.00
      10-25-2018, 05:07 PM   #855
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

THis thread is gold
Appreciate 5
      10-25-2018, 05:10 PM   #856
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

In LA for a couple days...meeting chick from my Vegas trip a few weeks ago...have some unfinished business. Hopefully I feel "drained" by the end of the night.

Otherwise I'll be crying Jordan.
Appreciate 5
      10-26-2018, 01:17 AM   #857
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
$5 says he'll post "i have accomplished the sex on her"

but $10 says he'll post "nothing happened but the kids had fun together!!!"
Appreciate 4
      10-26-2018, 07:12 AM   #858
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Good. But even better once you get there, just tell her that and say let's leave the kids and go for a drink. Then share details.

Patience. Baby steps. I think he'll get there. If he needs the kids for the first meeting or two to assure himself of her interest, then I think he will go strong after that. Hopefully.

Dude - she's into you. If not, you can blame BP, but not a single one of us thinks you are going to get shot down. You know that lifeline thing on Who wants to be a Millionaire where you ask the audience and they're usually like 70% on one answer and split on the rest...and the 70% answer is like always right?

Well, in this case, the audience is saying 100% on the one answer. And we're right.
He's already done the meeting w/kids thing, though. She OBVIOUSLY likes him. SEAL THE DEAL before she rolls out.
Appreciate 2