BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-24-2013, 01:14 AM   #155
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Think about reverse cowgirl but instead of her sitting up, she's laying against your chest with her head upside down. Thats my fav
Tried it tonight...no dice. She came about 11 times over 5 hours (and we soaked a towel), but not that way. I'll try with another partner this weekend. Not her thing, or am I not getting it? Do your legs go inside or outside of his? Explain the whole hip support thing.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 02:21 AM   #156
kingofthedemo
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
Tried it tonight...no dice. She came about 11 times over 5 hours
Only 5 hours huh, is stress from work killing your endurance or something?

''Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.''Ernest Hemingway
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #157
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Tried it tonight...no dice. She came about 11 times over 5 hours (and we soaked a towel), but not that way. I'll try with another partner this weekend. Not her thing, or am I not getting it? Do your legs go inside or outside of his? Explain the whole hip support thing.
Soaked a towel? Oh I hate messy sex. 5 hours is a long time. I think I went two hours and I was soooo exhausted I didnt want to have sex for days. The shorter intervals more frequently are the best. 20 minutes once or twice a day is perfect. Her legs are outside of yours
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #158
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Soaked a towel? Oh I hate messy sex. 5 hours is a long time. I think I went two hours and I was soooo exhausted I didnt want to have sex for days. The shorter intervals more frequently are the best. 20 minutes once or twice a day is perfect. Her legs are outside of yours
Short intervals are definitely the way to go. It leaves some room between sessions for her to desire it even more, and in turn, ends up being far more exhilarating. Plus, she is still game the next day. Any time we went long, I was left hanging (literally) for a good while. That messes with my mind too much.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #159
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504
Quote:
Oh- you are missing out, my friend. Never had a squirting orgasm? Sex is messy. Good sex is very messy

LOL- not 5 hours straight. Go for it, cuddle/joke around/sip some wine, fool around, go again, massage, etc.

How about the hip support thing? Couldn't get an angle for decent penetration plus thrusting unless she got up on her hands
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #160
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Oh- you are missing out, my friend. Never had a squirting orgasm? Sex is messy. Good sex is very messy

LOL- not 5 hours straight. Go for it, cuddle/joke around/sip some wine, fool around, go again, massage, etc.

How about the hip support thing? Couldn't get an angle for decent penetration plus thrusting unless she got up on her hands
No I dont pee while having sex which is what squirting is.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:09 PM   #161
F32
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
No I dont pee while having sex which is what squirting is.
False.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #162
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Short intervals are definitely the way to go. It leaves some room between sessions for her to desire it even more, and in turn, ends up being far more exhilarating. Plus, she is still game the next day. Any time we went long, I was left hanging (literally) for a good while. That messes with my mind too much.
If you go too long it just hurts and it will hurt for a while and I will not be in the mood for a loooong time.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #163
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32 View Post
False.
True. Im a girl, I know how the female parts work.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #164
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
False.
A lot of what is in internet pron is fake, but a girl who really does it knows that, and a guy who has a girl who does it knows that as well.
      10-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #165
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
If you go too long it just hurts and it will hurt for a while and I will not be in the mood for a loooong time.
Exactly. No use ruining something so great. Besides, anything beyond an hour is a waste of time, I'm not in it to run a damn marathon, and I know she isn't either. Get in, and get the job done right the first time, and enjoy the evening.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #166
F32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
True. Im a girl, I know how the female parts work.
It doesn't smell, feel, taste, or look like pee. Since you're a girl, I'm actually surprised you're saying this. I'm at work so I'm not going to Google it for links proving so, but please do so.

Female ejaculate is produced by the Skene's glands.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #167
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
A lot of what is in internet pron is fake, but a girl who really does it knows that, and a guy who has a girl who does it knows that as well.
Right, because they basically portray it as women having some hidden sack wedged between their pelvis that holds quarts of this non-pee liquid, from my experience, it wasn't as bountiful.

I went to a shoot, they all just stand outside and fill up from the water spicket before hand.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #168
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
It doesn't smell, feel, taste, or look like pee. Since you're a girl, I'm actually surprised you're saying this. I'm at work so I'm not going to Google it for links proving so, but please do so.

Female ejaculate is produced by the Skene's glands.
Your urethra can be sexualized during stimulation. If you cant control it, you will "squirt". Your urethra is connected to your bladder. When a female actually has a vaginal orgasm its the vagina that the discharge comes from...not the urethra. So think about that. If she's got "liquid" coming out of something other than her vagina, then .....yeah. She peed on you.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #169
F32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Your urethra can be sexualized during stimulation. If you cant control it, you will "squirt". Your urethra is connected to your bladder. When a female actually has a vaginal orgasm its the vagina that the discharge comes from...not the urethra. So think about that. If she's got "liquid" coming out of something other than her vagina, then .....yeah. She peed on you.
I'm assuming you are still too lazy to do a little research.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #170
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
I'm assuming you are still too lazy to do a little research.
Im not lazy. You can't tell me, you know my body better than I do. There are 3 holes down there. The ass, the vagina and the urethra. The ass doesnt squirt (well lets hope it doesn't) The vagina doesnt squirt. The only thing that has the capability to actually squirt like a squirt gun is the urethra which is connected to the bladder. She's not going to have sex if her bladder is full. However during sex she can have the sensation to "pee" and "squirt" clear (which basically any fluid left in her bladder). She's still pissing on you bro. Which is fucking gross.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #171
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Im not lazy. You can't tell me, you know my body better than I do. There are 3 holes down there. The ass, the vagina and the urethra. The ass doesnt squirt (well lets hope it doesn't) The vagina doesnt squirt. The only thing that has the capability to actually squirt like a squirt gun is the urethra with is connected to the bladder. She's not going to have sex if her bladder is full. However during sex she can have the sensation to "pee" and "squirt" clear (which basically any fluid left in her bladder). She's still pissing on you bro. Which is fucking gross.
I don't mean to be devil's advocate, but my penis only has one hole and i produce two types of discharge.

One of them sometimes tastes like pineapple (i've been told) and the other type, by smell, sometimes reminds me that i've eaten asparagus.
      10-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #172
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
I don't mean to be devil's advocate, but my penis only has one hole and i produce two types of discharge.

One of them sometimes tastes like pineapple (i've been told) and the other type, by smell, sometimes reminds me that i've eaten asparagus.
We dont have balls.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #173
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #174
F32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Im not lazy. You can't tell me, you know my body better than I do. There are 3 holes down there. The ass, the vagina and the urethra. The ass doesnt squirt (well lets hope it doesn't) The vagina doesnt squirt. The only thing that has the capability to actually squirt like a squirt gun is the urethra with is connected to the bladder. She's not going to have sex if her bladder is full. However during sex she can have the sensation to "pee" and "squirt" clear (which basically any fluid left in her bladder). She's still pissing on you bro. Which is fucking gross.
LOL. Ok.

That was 106 words. At the average typing speed of 70 WPM plus a quick glance over and submission, that took you between a minute-and-a-half to 2-minutes. You could have Googled "female ejaculation" and learned you're wrong in less time. Yes, you're a woman. You have woman parts. It doesn't necessarily mean you know exactly how they work. It's kinda why doctors have a job.

Like I said...spend a minute or two reading anything from medical journals to blog posts, and come back and tell me you still think it's pee.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #175
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

WARNING! Link contains NSFW image.... That's for MiddleAgeAl!

Here's a starting point. I know, it's wikipedia which shouldn't really be trusted but...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #176
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
LOL. Ok.

That was 106 words. At the average typing speed of 70 WPM plus a quick glance over and submission, that took you between a minute-and-a-half to 2-minutes. You could have Googled "female ejaculation" and learned you're wrong in less time. Yes, you're a woman. You have woman parts. It doesn't necessarily mean you know exactly how they work. It's kinda why doctors have a job.

Like I said...spend a minute or two reading anything from medical journals to blog posts, and come back and tell me you still think it's pee.
Im at work lol Im NOT googling that lmao. I can only imagine the IT guys reaction if I did.
Appreciate 0