BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-09-2023, 07:52 PM   #45
G MONEY
Major
1045
Rep
1,344
Posts

Drives: 2017 458/ YAS m4
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: EARTH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
The c8z is a monster. I didnít finish break in but so far the hype is real. And the sound is absolutely bananas. Crazy people are complaining about the price but the same are willing to pay the same amount for an m3cs or an m4csl lol. Both that would get demolished by the z06 on any track.
Yawn
Appreciate 2
kyriian848.00
MmmmmM22572.50
      10-11-2023, 12:27 PM   #46
MmmmmM2
Colonel
MmmmmM2's Avatar
2573
Rep
2,419
Posts

Drives: 2021 M2C
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Claremont, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 Mazda CX-5  [0.00]
2021 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
The c8z is a monster. I didnít finish break in but so far the hype is real. And the sound is absolutely bananas. Crazy people are complaining about the price but the same are willing to pay the same amount for an m3cs or an m4csl lol. Both that would get demolished by the z06 on any track.
Post pictures....

We'll wait.
Appreciate 1
M3WC3515.00
      10-11-2023, 08:18 PM   #47
Donatello.
How's My Driving?
Donatello.'s Avatar
943
Rep
917
Posts

Drives: Hellcat & Miata
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
The c8z is a monster. I didnít finish break in but so far the hype is real. And the sound is absolutely bananas. Crazy people are complaining about the price but the same are willing to pay the same amount for an m3cs or an m4csl lol. Both that would get demolished by the z06 on any track.
No one is "crazy" for complaining about a $150k Chevy.

I was high up on a MSRP list for a C8Z & bounced. Got on it 2021 & 2023 still a year out? lol gfy

No car is worth all that bs. Especially a Chevy that is not something like building a 63 split window...
__________________
2018 Charger Hellcat
2019 Miata 30th Anniversary
2021 CX-5
2009 Mazda6
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2023, 09:35 PM   #48
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
1766
Rep
1,712
Posts

Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (1)

The most recent BAT auctions were only bid to $6k and $10k over. lol @ the people who said theyíll never be at MSRP
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2023, 08:44 PM   #49
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2327
Rep
3,021
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello. View Post
No one is "crazy" for complaining about a $150k Chevy.

I was high up on a MSRP list for a C8Z & bounced. Got on it 2021 & 2023 still a year out? lol gfy

No car is worth all that bs. Especially a Chevy that is not something like building a 63 split window...
And thatís just the z06 weíre talking about.

With talks of the zr1 since its recent testing will send corvette pricing to the moon. Is that crazy? I guess since it still Carries the name corvette.

Are people buying them? YES.

Thatís the whole point. People want them.
__________________
2035 on the move!!! lmaooooooooo
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2023, 09:52 PM   #50
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
1766
Rep
1,712
Posts

Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
And thatís just the z06 weíre talking about.

With talks of the zr1 since its recent testing will send corvette pricing to the moon. Is that crazy? I guess since it still Carries the name corvette.

Are people buying them? YES.

Thatís the whole point. People want them.
Clearly, producing more cars while simultaneously shifting interested people with money to another more expensive model will result in increased prices. Thatís how supply and demand works. Econ 101 here.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2023, 07:18 AM   #51
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2327
Rep
3,021
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post
Clearly, producing more cars while simultaneously shifting interested people with money to another more expensive model will result in increased prices. Thatís how supply and demand works. Econ 101 here.
The zr1 has always cost more than the z06.

People thought the c8z would be 82-89k. And they couldnít have been more wrong.

The reason used z06ís arenít selling is if you look at most, a lot of them were sold before the 6 month no flip policy, hence no warranty.


The fact no one can go into a dealer and ORDER an msrp z06 without waiting a min of 3 years shows the demand is still there. And this is without talking about the zr1 and possibly the zora. And people didnít even get their erays next.

The whole ďitís just a Chevy no one wants oneĒ has fell wayyyyyyyyyy through the cracks lol

People want corvettes now. Thanks to the c8.
__________________
2035 on the move!!! lmaooooooooo
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2023, 10:06 AM   #52
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
1766
Rep
1,712
Posts

Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
The zr1 has always cost more than the z06.

People thought the c8z would be 82-89k. And they couldnít have been more wrong.

The reason used z06ís arenít selling is if you look at most, a lot of them were sold before the 6 month no flip policy, hence no warranty.


The fact no one can go into a dealer and ORDER an msrp z06 without waiting a min of 3 years shows the demand is still there. And this is without talking about the zr1 and possibly the zora. And people didnít even get their erays next.

The whole ďitís just a Chevy no one wants oneĒ has fell wayyyyyyyyyy through the cracks lol

People want corvettes now. Thanks to the c8.
Youíre like GMís personal fluffer.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2023, 11:18 AM   #53
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2327
Rep
3,021
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Call it what you want, it’s still true what i said.
__________________
2035 on the move!!! lmaooooooooo
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2023, 11:56 AM   #54
MmmmmM2
Colonel
MmmmmM2's Avatar
2573
Rep
2,419
Posts

Drives: 2021 M2C
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Claremont, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 Mazda CX-5  [0.00]
2021 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Still waiting on pics of said Z06 that you claim to own.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2023, 12:49 PM   #55
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2327
Rep
3,021
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmmmmM2 View Post
Still waiting on pics of said Z06 that you claim to own.
What type of pics you want fam?

Iím driving the car Sunday. Tomorrow is raining.

Whatever custom pic you want so I can ďproveĒ to you I bought a Chevy let me know fam a lam.
__________________
2035 on the move!!! lmaooooooooo
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2023, 12:51 PM   #56
M3WC
Brigadier General
3515
Rep
3,171
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ...location...location

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmmmmM2 View Post
Post pictures....

We'll wait.
Should be sitting next to the Plaid he ordered in late 2022, but somehow it probably still isn't built yet.
Appreciate 1
MmmmmM22572.50
      10-13-2023, 01:24 PM   #57
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2327
Rep
3,021
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Right. I’m still waiting on all 12 to be built. Parts shortages I guess.
__________________
2035 on the move!!! lmaooooooooo
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2023, 02:09 PM   #58
MmmmmM2
Colonel
MmmmmM2's Avatar
2573
Rep
2,419
Posts

Drives: 2021 M2C
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Claremont, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 Mazda CX-5  [0.00]
2021 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
What type of pics you want fam?

Iím driving the car Sunday. Tomorrow is raining.

Whatever custom pic you want so I can ďproveĒ to you I bought a Chevy let me know fam a lam.
Just post a picture of your Z06. It's not that difficult.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2023, 02:25 PM   #59
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2327
Rep
3,021
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmmmmM2 View Post
Just post a picture of your Z06. It's not that difficult.
Got you on Sunday fam. With a piece of paper with my handle and both key fobs so you donít think I rented it on Turo or something.

Car is a beast though for real.
__________________
2035 on the move!!! lmaooooooooo
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2023, 04:51 PM   #60
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
16554
Rep
18,428
Posts

Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
What type of pics you want fam?

Iím driving the car Sunday. Tomorrow is raining.

Whatever custom pic you want so I can ďproveĒ to you I bought a Chevy let me know fam a lam.
If no Plaid, then how about with the GF and Model 3, newspaper, and the Chevy?

Or just a pic of the 'Vette on the over-crowded driveway?
Appreciate 1
MmmmmM22572.50
      10-13-2023, 04:57 PM   #61
MmmmmM2
Colonel
MmmmmM2's Avatar
2573
Rep
2,419
Posts

Drives: 2021 M2C
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Claremont, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 Mazda CX-5  [0.00]
2021 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
If no Plaid, then how about with the GF and Model 3, newspaper, and the Chevy?

Or just a pic of the 'Vette on the over-crowded driveway?
Dude is the ultimate troll. He will never post pics of anything.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2023, 05:42 PM   #62
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2327
Rep
3,021
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
If no Plaid, then how about with the GF and Model 3, newspaper, and the Chevy?

Or just a pic of the 'Vette on the over-crowded driveway?
So now you guys want pics of the gf? Lmaoooooo

Talk about desperate.

I got your pics on Sunday though. But of course Iíll hear more shit like oh thatís your friends you borrowed it. You live with parents yada yada
__________________
2035 on the move!!! lmaooooooooo
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2023, 05:44 PM   #63
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
BGM-M3COMP's Avatar
2327
Rep
3,021
Posts

Drives: 12 plaids on order
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Tesla Land

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmmmmM2 View Post
Dude is the ultimate troll. He will never post pics of anything.
The first part I agree. And you guys eat the shit up like 2 girls 1 fucking cup lmaoooooooooo

I got your pics on Sunday though.
__________________
2035 on the move!!! lmaooooooooo
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2023, 08:57 PM   #64
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
16554
Rep
18,428
Posts

Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmmmmM2 View Post
Dude is the ultimate troll. He will never post pics of anything.
Walk over to C8... pull out phone... use camera mode... point at C8... push shutter button on screen... post reply to thread post... upload pic.

Takes what? 2 minutes? Tops?
Appreciate 1
MmmmmM22572.50
      10-13-2023, 09:06 PM   #65
chad86tsi
Captain
chad86tsi's Avatar
1596
Rep
786
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M760i P60 Greyblack
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Portland metro

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Walk over to C8... pull out phone... use camera mode... point at C8... push shutter button on screen... post reply to thread post... upload pic.

Takes what? 2 minutes? Tops?
A year ago he told us he'd have his Plaid by summer.

He didn't say which summer, and on that point he hasn't said which Sunday either...

Appreciate 1
MmmmmM22572.50
      10-13-2023, 09:26 PM   #66
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
16554
Rep
18,428
Posts

Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad86tsi View Post
A year ago he told us he'd have his Plaid by summer.

He didn't say which summer, and on that point he hasn't said which Sunday either...

Lol.

The GF is holding up the Plaid purchase said he. I figure if he still has no Plaid, he must still have the GF.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.




7post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST