BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Should Trump be impeached?
Yes 30 30.30%
Hell No 69 69.70%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

10-11-2019, 09:49 AM   #67
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
The whistleblower is a registered Democrat who worked for Joe Biden. You cant make this $hit up.

It shows desperation on the Democrats side hahahaha.
You certainly can make this stuff up.

Source?
Source?

Hey, that's my line!
      10-11-2019, 09:58 AM   #68
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Yes, I obviously read what you wrote. What was the other well-known conspiracy theory about pedo rings and liberals? I don't think I've ever heard of one, but I have certainly never been as plugged-in to the DC scene as you have been.
The Epstein Ring has been well known in certain circles for over a dozen years before the final eruption. There are stories of the Lolita Express going back years.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 10:07 AM   #69
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
The Epstein Ring has been well known in certain circles for over a dozen years before the final eruption. There are stories of the Lolita Express going back years.
That rumor wasn't limited to Dems/liberals, though, right?
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 11:35 AM   #70
adc100
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
You certainly can make this stuff up.

Source?
Since you don't get out and about much:

"Now an intelligence source says that it is likely that the unnamed CIA analyst, who is clearly an expert on Ukraine issues, briefed Biden and probably even accompanied him on Air Force Two on one or more of Biden's six visits to the country."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-sources.html

I realize you would rather believe CNN and NBC but this source is as liberal as it gets. But they ARE FAIR

As I have said .in the very unlikely event that Biden gets the nomination and beats Trump. ... I hope his last act is to appoint a special council to investigate this even t.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 11:43 AM   #71
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Since you don't get out and about much:

"Now an intelligence source says that it is likely that the unnamed CIA analyst, who is clearly an expert on Ukraine issues, briefed Biden and probably even accompanied him on Air Force Two on one or more of Biden's six visits to the country."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-sources.html

I realize you would rather believe CNN and NBC but this source is as liberal as it gets. But they ARE FAIR

As I have said .in the very unlikely event that Biden gets the nomination and beats Trump. ... I hope his last act is to appoint a special council to investigate this even t.
I realize you don't read much, but I was asking a question about a very specific claim. (See how productive pithy comments are?)

So, a CIA agent that may or may not have conducted briefings at the White House is the equivalent of "working for Biden", now?

I've read the stories about the anonymous source's claims. I was asking anglo about his assertion that this person "worked for Biden".
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 11:46 AM   #72
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
That rumor wasn't limited to Dems/liberals, though, right?
Look up the list on the pilot's manifest. The majority liberals and people in the entertainment industry. The VAST majority.

Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 12:05 PM   #73
tcphoto
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT Coupe

Why does he feel the need to insult those that disagree with him? He always has to tell others that he's superior intellecually and has more money than them. Wasn't he caught overstating his wealth years ago to Forbes? He spews so much hate that it's become rampant in our society and it makes me want to ignore politics like when Clinton was in office. Bill's policies were determined by his lust for power, money and women and not necessarily in that order. Trumps appointing Ivanka and Jared to positions in the administration is curious. Hell, look at Jared's relationship with MSB and the way the delegates responded to Ivanka at the Summit this summer. I am counting down till the next election and pray that people get tired of his behavior.
      10-11-2019, 12:16 PM   #74
jimbobiggens
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xDrive

Garage List
The phone call thing is just an excuse to harass Trump. Trump is exposing failures of career politicians on a daily basis and is not afraid to call them out on it. And that's exactly why I voted for him. I hoped he would expose the corruption and incompetence of our parasitical leaders and clean up that cesspool we call DC.
      10-11-2019, 01:23 PM   #75
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:
Look up the list on the pilot's manifest. The majority liberals and people in the entertainment industry. The VAST majority.
Which is a "no", then. Pizzagate was the only one I was aware of that was specifically liberals - which was what you posted, hence my assumption about which conspiracy you were referring to.

Also, "where that resides now" is with absolutely no one being charged with anything except Epstein. Right?

Do I think some of the people that hung out with him were banging under-aged girls? Yep. Do I think every person that hung out with him did? Nope. Can we prove any of it? Nope.
Appreciate 1
      10-11-2019, 01:53 PM   #76
adc100
Major
Rep

Quote:
I realize you don't read much, but I was asking a question about a very specific claim. (See how productive pithy comments are?)

So, a CIA agent that may or may not have conducted briefings at the White House is the equivalent of "working for Biden", now?

I've read the stories about the anonymous source's claims. I was asking anglo about his assertion that this person "worked for Biden".
A "source" is a "source" is it not. UnIess your issue that he worked "with" biden and not "for". The implication is the same ion both cases. Or do you want to "nit pick".

As far as not reading much...I read mostly Science stuff and little bullshit stuff. So you might be right. But you always appear to want to be "right" I suspect an inferiority complex at work here. I do read a lot of psychology,
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 02:32 PM   #77
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:
A "source" is a "source" is it not. UnIess your issue that he worked "with" biden and not "for". The implication is the same ion both cases. Or do you want to "nit pick".

As far as not reading much...I read mostly Science stuff and little bullshit stuff. So you might be right. But you always appear to want to be "right" I suspect an inferiority complex at work here. I do read a lot of psychology,
You've got a long row to hoe if you want to assert that a CIA employee tasked with (possibly) conducting intel briefs at the White House is the same thing as "working for" the Vice President.

In no rational world are those two things the same. They're not even in the same ballpark.

I've briefed lots of people I didn't work for and I was in no way beholden to them, or anyone else in the room for that matter.

If you're picking up an inferiority complex, you don't read nearly enough psych material. It's amusing, if nothing else, though.

As far as a source being a source, I've many, MANY posts here castigating "anonymous sources" when it suits a particular goal. I treat them all with a healthy dose of skepticism, personally.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 02:42 PM   #78
tdott
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbobiggens View Post
I hoped he would expose the corruption and incompetence of our parasitical leaders and clean up that cesspool we call DC.
He sure cleaned it up with even more corruption and incompetence. He is even lining his own pockets and that of his family and corrupt friends. He is a master at fooling his dumba$$ followers who are too dumb to see that they are being bent over and taking it up the rear.
Appreciate 2
      10-11-2019, 04:46 PM   #79
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
He sure cleaned it up with even more corruption and incompetence. He is even lining his own pockets and that of his family and corrupt friends. He is a master at fooling his dumba$$ followers who are too dumb to see that they are being bent over and taking it up the rear.
Let the hate flow through you. Orange man bad say it with me!
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14920.50

10-11-2019, 04:58 PM   #80
tdott
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Let the hate flow through you. Orange man bad say it with me!
Yes, who wouldn't hate corrupt, incompetence. Only the fools not smart enough to know when they are being f--d in the a.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 05:13 PM   #81
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
Yes, who wouldn't hate corrupt, incompetence. Only the fools not smart enough to know when they are being f--d in the a.
Did you cry when Clinton loss because you sure seem sour.

You should rock on of these 'I'm Still With Her' posters:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/eti...pport?p=poster

Last edited by Torgus; 10-11-2019 at 05:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 05:56 PM   #82
Twt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Quote:
Yes. It will guarantee Trump 4 more rears. This will give him the opportunity to appoint judges who follow the constitution. I don't understand how a conservative can choose not to embrace this process. Without calling out any supposed conservative on this board I would be interested in the logic
If Trump wins I am sure he will have at least 4 more REARS in the Oval Office, excluding Milania....he will make Clinton look like an amateur.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2019, 08:39 PM   #83
adc100
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twt View Post
If Trump wins I am sure he will have at least 4 more REARS in the Oval Office, excluding Milania....he will make Clinton look like an amateur.
He can buy as much tail as he likes. Thing he screws WOMEN not little girls like billy bob clinton
Appreciate 2
Torgus1969.00
N54Yankee1539.00

10-14-2019, 10:41 AM   #84
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
As far as a source being a source, I've many, MANY posts here castigating "anonymous sources" when it suits a particular goal. I treat them all with a healthy dose of skepticism, personally.
How do we teach everyone else
Appreciate 1
      10-14-2019, 11:43 AM   #85
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
How do we teach everyone else
That's the $64,000 question, eh? I wish I knew....
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2019, 12:05 AM   #86
Jay86
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Ford Fiesta ST

No.

What's ironic is that had the democrats sat back, Trump would have imploded on his own. Instead, their actions will only fuel his reelection campaign.

For me, I think he's failed on all his important promises. Deportation numbers are too low, even lower than Obama's. No Obamacare repeal, which was the most important thing on my list. No Syria withdrawal, only waffling. No abortion laws, yet anyway. Didn't shrink the size of government. Continues to attack 2nd amendment rights!

Where he did well and won big was in tax cuts and some deregulation which significantly boosted the economy. Unfortunately, he wiped out those gains with the trade war. Less government, economy skyrocketed. More government, economy began to tank. Hopefully that serves as a valuable future lesson.

Anyway, he has done nothing worth impeaching him over. The democrats from day one wanted him out by any means necessary and have made their selves out as the bad guys in the process.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM49483.00
Torgus1969.00

10-18-2019, 08:12 AM   #87
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Which is a "no", then. Pizzagate was the only one I was aware of that was specifically liberals - which was what you posted, hence my assumption about which conspiracy you were referring to.

Also, "where that resides now" is with absolutely no one being charged with anything except Epstein. Right?

Do I think some of the people that hung out with him were banging under-aged girls? Yep. Do I think every person that hung out with him did? Nope. Can we prove any of it? Nope.
Is it all, absolutely not. What does the preponderance of the evidence show as a participation correlate? And while correlation doesn't mean causation, birds of a feather do flock together. It's a saying, in this case, because it's true.

Appreciate 1
      10-18-2019, 08:47 AM   #88
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:
Is it all, absolutely not. What does the preponderance of the evidence show as a participation correlate? And while correlation doesn't mean causation, birds of a feather do flock together. It's a saying, in this case, because it's true.
Well, your colloquialism and $5 will get you a latte at Starbucks. Beyond that...

I'm sure we don't want to use the "guilt by association" method, given the people that Trump has chosen to surround himself with.

Appreciate 2
MKSixer14920.50