BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

06-16-2019, 11:10 AM   #1
Moopai
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M850GC Tanzanite Blue Metallic

HEA Executive Package

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 2016 750i. 95% of the BMW.ca inventory comes in with the following options:

Executive Package, Driver Assistance Package, M Sport Package, BMW ConnectedDrive Services

I found one with the following options:

HEA Executive Package, HEA M Sport Line, M Sport Exhaust System, M Sport Package, BMW ConnectedDrive Services.

Question: Does anyone know what is the difference between the two packages other than the HEA includes Bowers & Wilkins audio system? Does HEA includes night vision? Thanks

Last edited by Moopai; 06-16-2019 at 11:43 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2019, 10:55 PM   #2
Moopai
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M850GC Tanzanite Blue Metallic

HEA Executive Package

Does anyone know the difference between the two packages? Your response is greatly appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moopai View Post
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 2016 750i. 95% of the BMW.ca inventory comes in with the following options:

Executive Package, Driver Assistance Package, M Sport Package, BMW ConnectedDrive Services

I found one with the following options:

HEA Executive Package, HEA M Sport Line, M Sport Exhaust System, M Sport Package, BMW ConnectedDrive Services.

Question: Does anyone know what is the difference between the two packages other than the HEA includes Bowers & Wilkins audio system? Does HEA includes night vision? Thanks
Appreciate 0