BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

01-16-2020, 06:33 AM   #23
ElGreGoBMW
Private
Belgium
Rep
Drives: Serie 4GC Xdrive 430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daans View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGreGoBMW View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlteBMW View Post
The option I would put at the very top of the list is integrated active steering. The 4 wheel steering dramatically improves the manouverability of the 7 series and is something you will appreciate every single day. IAS is not something dealers order frequently so it takes looking hard (it is part of the autobahn package) or ordering.
I found a nice one with:
M-sport package
Active steering
Comfort seats in nappa leather, heated en ventilation front and rear seats
Sun protection glass
Laser light
Singapore grey with shadow line black gloss
21" M wheels
HK stereo
And some more.
In the weekend a test drive✌🏼
What engine do you want?
Which engine at the 7 you're going to try?
740e
I have the option to recharge at the business. And during the week I make a short drives.
I sent this Morning at BELGIUM AUTOSHOW
Attached Images

01-16-2020, 10:20 AM   #24
Daans
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: Bmw 440ix grand coupe

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlteBMW View Post
The option I would put at the very top of the list is integrated active steering. The 4 wheel steering dramatically improves the manouverability of the 7 series and is something you will appreciate every single day. IAS is not something dealers order frequently so it takes looking hard (it is part of the autobahn package) or ordering.
I found a nice one with:
M-sport package
Active steering
Comfort seats in nappa leather, heated en ventilation front and rear seats
Sun protection glass
Laser light
Singapore grey with shadow line black gloss
21" M wheels
HK stereo
And some more.
In the weekend a test drive✌🏼
What engine do you want?
Which engine at the 7 you're going to try?
740e
I have the option to recharge at the business. And during the week I make a short drives.
I sent this Morning at BELGIUM AUTOSHOW
Nice! I Should go ones to a car show.
The interior color is t cognac?
I will give a review of mine experience incl. De colors.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2020, 12:15 PM   #25
ewoody
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M760e xDrive (2x)

Garage List
I've tested the 740Le xdrive two years ago! It was great. I decided then that the next car would be a hybrid, but I wanted to wait for the LCI.

I didn't expect all the changes on the LCI. Now I'm driving since Sept 2019 an 745Le xDrive and I don't regret it. The difference between the cars is huge! The LCI is by far the better hybrid!

Try the 740e and if possible try the 745e also! You will feel the difference!

In the meantime enjoy your test drive!
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2020, 12:42 PM   #26
ElGreGoBMW
Private
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewoody View Post
I've tested the 740Le xdrive two years ago! It was great. I decided then that the next car would be a hybrid, but I wanted to wait for the LCI.

I didn't expect all the changes on the LCI. Now I'm driving since Sept 2019 an 745Le xDrive and I don't regret it. The difference between the cars is huge! The LCI is by far the better hybrid!

I agree with you even if I didn't try the 740e! The 745e tryed was wonderful And also the LCI is most beautiful than the last one...
À friend will buy the X5 45e and very nice too about the accelaration ! with good equipment is not so expansive than the 7! The problem here in Belgium is the taxes!!!
I will wait till june the new 5 serie because BMW Belgium said à LCI 5 série no more 530e but 545e too same engine than 745e!!!
We will see...
      01-16-2020, 01:15 PM   #27
Daans
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I agree with you even if I didn't try the 740e! The 745e tryed was wonderful And also the LCI is most beautiful than the last one...
À friend will buy the X5 45e and very nice too about the accelaration ! with good equipment is not so expansive than the 7! The problem here in Belgium is the taxes!!!
I will wait till june the new 5 serie because BMW Belgium said à LCI 5 série no more 530e but 545e too same engine than 745e!!!
We will see...
I had also that thought, but I think the lci 5 will not get the same specs as the 7. Anyway I think the big difference is a bit more of torque en the ability to drive more km100% electric. For de 745e (and 6cyl. Sound).Therefore this model has for less money a lot of nice options so that is the consideration. 😉. You have to start somewhere ✌🏼.
Appreciate 1
      01-16-2020, 01:58 PM   #28
ElGreGoBMW
Private
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We will see...
I had also that thought, but I think the lci 5 will not get the same specs as the 7. Anyway I think the big difference is a bit more of torque en the ability to drive more km100% electric. For de 745e (and 6cyl. Sound).Therefore this model has for less money a lot of nice options so that is the consideration. 😉. You have to start somewhere ✌🏼.
You're right but maybe they'll finally make a 545th xdrive of less than 50g/km co2! Again it's important in Belgium to be below 50g/km for taxes! Because the X5 45th is between 41 and 48g co2 and of course in Xdrive ... it's just missing this detail!
It's a shame that you have to take a 745e L-series to get it in Xdrive! pffff
Why not 745e - 745e Xdrive - 745 Le - 745 Le Xdrive? Really piss off
      01-16-2020, 02:07 PM   #29
ElGreGoBMW
Private
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We will see...
You're right but maybe they'll finally make a 545th xdrive of less than 50g/km co2! Again it's important in Belgium to be below 50g/km for taxes! Because the X5 45th is between 41 and 48g co2 and of course in Xdrive ... it's just missing this detail!
It is because I have been in series 4 GC Xdrive since 2015 and I have never had to put winter tires so much it holds the road this Xdrive. By cons I did not have the Xdrive on my E90 in 2010 and I would no longer dare to drive single propulsion! 🤔🤨😖😳

And I forgot to tell you that keyless locking is also an essential option!
However if you can afford the 740th, do it! Treat yourself man 👍🏼🥂
      01-17-2020, 06:45 AM   #30
Daans
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep

To bad

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We will see...
It is because I have been in series 4 GC Xdrive since 2015 and I have never had to put winter tires so much it holds the road this Xdrive. By cons I did not have the Xdrive on my E90 in 2010 and I would no longer dare to drive single propulsion! 🤔🤨😖😳

I had an appointment for a test drive tomorrow, but I got a call this morning from the salesman that his colleague sold that specific car...😧
So that's....#@%.
Thank you for all the information👌, the search will start over again🧐
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2020, 07:00 AM   #31
ElGreGoBMW
Private
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We will see...

I had an appointment for a test drive tomorrow, but I got a call this morning from the salesman that his colleague sold that specific car...😧
So that's....#@%.
Thank you for all the information👌, the search will start over again🧐
😭😭😭it's mean that's you will find an LCI
      01-18-2020, 11:29 AM   #32
Daans
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep

A new option: Magellan-Grau metallic what are you thinking about that? Interior nappa black.
Appreciate 1
      01-18-2020, 12:59 PM   #33
RaptorStrike
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 320i Sport Touring

Quote:
A new option: Magellan-Grau metallic what are you thinking about that? Interior nappa black.
My car is Magellan Grey with Canberra Beige Nappa
Appreciate 1
      01-18-2020, 03:29 PM   #34
ElGreGoBMW
Private
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
That sounds good! Anyway, when you're looking for a second-hand car with the options you want and especially on our budget, you have to do with the interior and exterior colors...

at what price would you have it and how many km? Keep me posted if you buy it 🤞🤞🤞
      02-01-2020, 06:49 AM   #35
Daans
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep

My new 7!

This morning I had my testdrive of the 740e m-sport trim in magellan-grey with interior Nappa Black leder and 20"m-sport rims
It was fabulous! When you are looking for a young used car, you can't have everything.
But this one has a bunch of options and and I liked also the color combinations, stylishly and timeless.
We made a good deal, and I'm looking forward for the next drive!
Later I share some pics with you.
Appreciate 1
      02-01-2020, 08:03 AM   #36
ElGreGoBMW
Private
Belgium
Rep

Come on !

Quote:
This morning I had my testdrive of the 740e m-sport trim in magellan-grey with interior Nappa Black leder and 20"m-sport rims
It was fabulous! When you are looking for a young used car, you can't have everything.
But this one has a bunch of options and and I liked also the color combinations, stylishly and timeless.
We made a good deal, and I'm looking forward for the next drive!
Later I share some pics with you.
Nice to find and test an other one! I m pretty excited for you to be so close to buy it then...
It's true about young used car but depens how much you want to spend 💵💶💵💶💵💰💰💰
I'm waiting to buy a used 7 who was made after July 2019 because I really want the DRIVE RECCORDER.
The model built before do not have this option.
As I'm working in Brussels, so Manu cars touch all the cars when they park! With this option I can see who did and show him for paying the repairs !!! That's crazy but I need it...
      02-01-2020, 01:36 PM   #37
Wonks20
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 Bmw i3 Rex & 2019 750i M

Quote:
Nice to find and test an other one! I m pretty excited for you to be so close to buy it then...
I'm waiting to buy a used 7 who was made after July 2019 because I really want the DRIVE RECCORDER.
As I'm working in Brussels, so Manu cars touch all the cars when they park! With this option I can see who did and show him for paying the repairs !!! That's crazy but I need it...
2020 model?
Does the drive recorder come with idrive 7 only?
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2020, 05:29 PM   #38
Kmish
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 M760i Azurite Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac f02+g12 View Post
Everything he said spot on only I would add massage and ventilated seats and xdrive depending on ur location
Everything they said is spot on but I would add full merino leather
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2020, 02:11 AM   #39
Daans
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmish View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac f02+g12 View Post
everything he said spot on only i would add massage and ventilated seats and xdrive depending on ur location
everything they said is spot on but i would add full merino leather
✔️😉
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2020, 05:35 AM   #40
ElGreGoBMW
Private
Belgium
Rep

in Belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonks20 View Post
Quote:
2020 model?
I know it by my dealer only in BELGIUM after July 2019!
      02-03-2020, 02:08 PM   #41
ElGreGoBMW
Private
Belgium
Rep

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonks20 View Post
Quote:
2020 model?
I thing so
      02-13-2020, 01:46 PM   #42
Daans
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep

Almost....

Just a couple days...looking forward to drive my first 7 @home😅
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      02-15-2020, 07:36 AM   #43