BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-02-2021, 08:34 AM   #9659
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post

He's going to kill you for cutting him lose? Wrong mindset to have here. Your only thought here needs to be bettering yourself. Don't care about what other people think of you. It's none of your business and what you think of them doesn't matter to them either. (Hard words to preach, I'm guilty as well)

As for being a total bitch, we tend get upset when we are emotionally charged. Take note here. If someone doesn't get as upset about a situation as much as you do, it simply means they are not as emotionally charged about the situation. Seems basic, but think about it. The lack of emotion elicits a lack of concern. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the more you are a bitch, the more you are indicating that you care; if you didn't....you wouldn't be upset. Guys....(smart guys) notice these things. Hold your cards close until....
No, no sweetheart. I didn't mean that A is going actually kill me, I meant that he is going to be a contributing factor. Remember, cardiologist follow up appointment? They found an enlargement and I've got to keep my stress levels down. Well, those doctor's orders certainly went out the window Wednesday night. A stresses me out the most.

I'm going to partially blame the 3 margaritas and shots of Titos which seemed to have fueled the fire Wednesday night.

You're absolutely right about not showing concern. Probably best that I havent responded to anything he said last night. It shows to him, I don't care. I just don't want him to lie to me. I told him about B and that I'm letting B take me out next week and he has no right to get upset!! The pot calling the kettle black here.

Never a dull moment in my life. I just hope it doesn't contribute to an early grave!!

On addition….

….You have to consider how you look to the three (…or four?!?!) of them. I can tell you right now that if me and a few of my buddies were dating/sleeping with the same girl (…and at one point in life - when I was a part-time personal trainer at 24HR Fitness - that exact situation occurred with multiple women that I hand picked simply because I knew we could manipulate and have fun……and it was easy to corral women like cattle in that environment), we'd be having a few back door laugh sessions about her.
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15677.50
      07-02-2021, 08:49 AM   #9660
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
On addition….

….You have to consider how you look to the three (…or four?!?!) of them. I can tell you right now that if me and a few of my buddies were dating/sleeping with the same girl (…and at one point in life - when I was a part-time personal trainer at 24HR Fitness when I wasn't out arresting dumbasses - that exact situation occurred with multiple women that I hand picked simply because I knew we could manipulate and have fun……and it was easy to corral women like cattle in that environment), we'd be having a few back door laugh sessions about her.
Just for the record, I'm not sleeping with anyone except A.
Got it! ….but even still, the back door conversations are happening since A has sampled the goods and had surely spread the word. B, C and D want to work their way in too (…with the blessing of A). It just doesn't make you look good at all.
Appreciate 1
      07-02-2021, 08:55 AM   #9661
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Agreed!

King Rudi has dropped some important suggestions. The real question remains: will you listen or will you ignore it because you are enticed by certain things (…I have a wager going already )?
I listened to everyone and cut the rude guy loose who treated the wait staff poorly. There's hope for me.
It's rare that women get "the secrets" from men, so I hope you continue to listen to what the guys tell you here.
Appreciate 2
Sara5789.00
King Rudi13154.00
      07-02-2021, 08:59 AM   #9662
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Just for the record, I'm not sleeping with anyone except A.
Yet
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13154.00
Sedan_Clan24968.50
cmyx6go15677.50
      07-02-2021, 09:02 AM   #9663
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Got it! ….but even still, the back door conversations are happening since A has sampled the goods and had surely spread the word. B, C and D want to work their way in too (…with the blessing of A). It just doesn't make you look good at all.
Gotcha. It also doesn't help that A tells me stuff about B and C. Whether he's being truthful or not, I'm not sure at this point. He could just be saying that to me so I stay away from them and he has me all to himself or, he could be telling the truth. Ugh.

Fuck it. It's a long weekend and I'm spending it disconnected from everyone and with my ponies. They are my only stress reliever at the moment.
It's both. He let the kitty cat out of the hat and now the boys want to play. Once you put the image in their heads, the prey drive kicks in and there's no stopping it. It's for that reason that me and the fellas don't share those details - nor the scantily clad photos - about the girl(s) we actually like (…which says something about how A saw/sees you).
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
      07-02-2021, 09:03 AM   #9664
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Yet
PFFT!! I just spit coffee.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24968.50
      07-02-2021, 09:04 AM   #9665
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Yet
We'll see! And it wouldn't matter if I was.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2021, 09:04 AM   #9666
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
It's for that reason that me and the fellas don't share those details - nor the scantily clad photos - about the girl(s) we actually like (…which says something about how A saw/sees you).
I feel like this thread has turned into the Bible for Women of how men operate.
Appreciate 3
      07-02-2021, 09:09 AM   #9667
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yet
We'll see! And it wouldn't matter if I was.
Dignity Sara. Dignity! There's plenty of dick out there and no need to become "that girl." Don't hump friends!!!! You'll never be respected……ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
It's for that reason that me and the fellas don't share those details - nor the scantily clad photos - about the girl(s) we actually like (…which says something about how A saw/sees you).
I feel like this thread has turned into the Bible for Women of how men operate.
Yeah! If we keep talking/typing they'll have a handy reference guide.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13154.00
rebekahb3130.00
      07-02-2021, 09:16 AM   #9668
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Dignity Sara. Dignity! There's plenty of dick out there and no need to become "that girl." Don't hump friends!!!! You'll never be respected……ever.

Ha! I go back again today to the cardiologist. My results today are going to determine my dignity at this point. I may just have a YOLO mindset after this afternoon. I just don't care anymore. We'll see.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24968.50
      07-02-2021, 09:20 AM   #9669
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Ha! I go back again today to the cardiologist. My results today are going to determine my dignity at this point. I may just have a YOLO mindset after this afternoon. I just don't care anymore. We'll see.
Sweet! I need my $50 and pizza today.

#SedanClanWinsTheBet
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2021, 09:23 AM   #9670
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:

#SedanClanWinsTheBet
haha, what was the bet? I haven't done anything!
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24968.50
      07-02-2021, 09:29 AM   #9671
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

#SedanClanWinsTheBet
haha, what was the bet? I haven't done anything!
Essentially what you typed……

….that despite the prose, you'll decide to do it anyway and disregard the warnings/suggestions due to a myriad of reasons.

I need my pizza. Have at it Sara! Provide us all of the juicy details too.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2021, 09:32 AM   #9672
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:

….that despite the prose, you'll decide to do it anyway and disregard the warnings/suggestions due to a myriad of reasons.

No, no. I haven't made any decision. Have you not realized how undecisive I am? I may take this long weekend with my ponies and reassess and come back with a completely different mindset on Tuesday. My horses seem to knock sense into me when I'm with them.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24968.50
      07-02-2021, 09:39 AM   #9673
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

No, no. I haven't made any decision. Have you not realized how undecisive I am? I may take this long weekend with my ponies and reassess and come back with a completely different mindset on Tuesday. My horses seem to knock sense into me when I'm with them.
I see that. I'm all for matters of the heart (…or penis….or vagina), but this is one impulse that I urge you not to indulge.

If time with your horses has such a seemingly profound and powerful effect on your decision making abilities, I'm prescribing MORE time with them before any dalliance you're considering.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2021, 09:56 AM   #9674
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
I see that. I'm all for matters of the heart (…or penis….or vagina), but this is one impulse that I urge you not to indulge.

If time with your horses has such a seemingly profound and powerful effect on your decision making abilities, I'm prescribing MORE time with them before any dalliance you're considering.
If you want a stable relationship, get a horse

No, but really they have such a calming effect on me. I love them. Except when Blackie throws me and gives me concussions lol.

Last edited by Sara; 07-02-2021 at 10:08 AM..
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24968.50
      07-02-2021, 11:49 AM   #9675
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara;

No, but really they have such a calming effect on me. I love them. Except when Blackie throws me and gives me concussions lol.
I want a video of you asking Blackie for relationship advice while riding through the woods...that would be a Youtube hit
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2021, 11:55 AM   #9676
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG-inFlaNow View Post
I want a video of you asking Blackie for relationship advice while riding through the woods...that would be a Youtube hit
I'll see what I can do. If I knew how to upload videos on here, wouldn't that be entertaining?
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2021, 12:22 PM   #9677
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara;
I'll see what I can do. If I knew how to upload videos on here, wouldn't that be entertaining?
Send them to me and I would happily entertain the masses on your behalf!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2021, 12:55 PM   #9678
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:

I guess the only question is what the motives are. If you are just looking for a good time and to walk away at the end of the day and forget it all, then have at it. If you are hopeful to get to know one of them (or more) better, and potentially have a relationship or friendship this will get very messy and you will instead walk away with none of the above. Just like Sedan_Clan described, you will end up with the respect of none of them.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
Sara5789.00
Sedan_Clan24968.50
      07-02-2021, 12:59 PM   #9679
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG-inFlaNow View Post
Send them to me and I would happily entertain the masses on your behalf!!!
Haha, okay. I'll see if my girls cooperate this weekend to get a good video.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2021, 01:31 PM   #9680
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

The black ones can be a wild ride.
Appreciate 1