BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

10-04-2020, 01:54 PM   #1
zoohair
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328i convertible

Rear shade and trunk not working + keyfob

Hey guys,

Earlier this year my 750 went out of warranty and about 1 month ago my rear shade and trunk started giving me issues and my main key fob not the digital key.

Digital key works fine and has a range over few hundred feet but my metal key fob has no range and the car sometimes does not detect the fob in the car to start. (I have replaced the battery as of Thursday)

My rear shade and trunk won't work. When I press the trunk button is pops up but does not automatically go all the way up or close. Rear shade is stuck but side shades work fine. Same button to operate those. (Replaced the main fuse for trunk and rear shade as they share the same slot)

Any help would be appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2020, 09:26 PM   #2
Ohgeorge
Registered
Rep
Drives: 21 BMW 750xi, 19 Audi eTron

Key Fob Defective?? Display Key Fob Good??

'21 750ix Key Fob doesn't allow me to kick open trunk nor open trunk with button above license plate. Display Key Fob works flawlessly. Defective Key Fob or can it be reprogrammed?
Appreciate 0