BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

07-05-2020, 02:37 PM   #1
Lawguy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 Tesla Model S

Autobahn package

Would love to hear thoughts from folks with the Autobahn Package whether they think it was worth the money...
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 04:28 PM   #2
bigmac f02+g12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17f15,18G12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawguy View Post
Would love to hear thoughts from folks with the Autobahn Package whether they think it was worth the money...
My first 7 was 2012 f01 it didn't have it so I didn't know what I was missing which got totaled so I picked up a 2014 f02 which had it and I never looked back !!! It helps a lot with Maneuvering this big beast in and out of tight parking spaces and lane switching at higher speeds and I love it and not to mention it also makes the car seem not so huge really makes it seem like ur driving a much smaller car so it was my first option I looked for in my 16 and 18 G12's but what I will say is the g series is so refined that u barely notice u have it at least in mines anyway but all in all personal opinion I refuse to purchase another 7 without it pricey but worth every penny especially if u park this big girl in heavy populated areas where parking can be a issue
      07-05-2020, 05:12 PM   #3
Lawguy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 Tesla Model S

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac f02+g12 View Post
My first 7 was 2012 f01 it didn't have it so I didn't know what I was missing which got totaled so I picked up a 2014 f02 which had it and I never looked back !!! It helps a lot with Maneuvering this big beast in and out of tight parking spaces and lane switching at higher speeds and I love it and not to mention it also makes the car seem not so huge really makes it seem like ur driving a much smaller car so it was my first option I looked for in my 16 and 18 G12's but what I will say is the g series is so refined that u barely notice u have it at least in mines anyway but all in all personal opinion I refuse to purchase another 7 without it pricey but worth every penny especially if u park this big girl in heavy populated areas where parking can be a issue
Excellent thoughts. Thx.
Appreciate 0