BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

11-18-2021, 01:10 AM   #1
KAR
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Monaco Blau 135i Coupe

E38 2000 740iL complete parts car - FREE

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Absolutely true! But not to let this sound too good to be true, the car is resting peacefully nearby Mono Lake, CA. The facts are this rather well maintained E38 was recently in a total loss sideswipe guardrail collision. And a tragic loss it is indeed. Engine, drivetrain and interior are totally intact. My friend is a close-to-retirement local fire chief and thought that it was just too nice a car for the crusher. Instead he had it towed to his estate. He later had good Samaritan remorse, since, I guess there aren't many E38 enthusiasts in the area. Basically he has no use for the car, decided he needed to free-up some space and wants to give it away. So, he contacted me to help him find someone that might actually do something with the car, if even just to strip it for parts. He possesses the title and is happily ready to sign it over to anyone willing to make the trek up there to pick it up; before it becomes a victim to the elements. Photos attached. VIN: WBAGH8348YDP10155. I can be reached for details of course through PM, but in case that's a problem, my email is blaubimmer09@gmail.com.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0