BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

10-21-2018, 11:10 AM   #1
tabiggs
Rep
Drives: 2012 Alpina B7. 2018 760Im

Rear entertainment tablet for g11 or g12

Samsung tablet rear entertainment G11. G12
Samsung tablet for rear entertainment
I believe the original OEM Samsung tablet model number Samsung SM-T230NW 7.0 is getting harder to find would anybody know a replacement that will be compatible with the rear entertainment system for the G 11 or G 12 seven series.

I haven’t been able to find much information even on reprogramming the tablet , it mentions to do a hard reset it doesn’t get any missed information to load the software required to give the tablet the functionality to control the entertainment system. I believe this operating system the BMW offers actually sits on top of the Samsung operating system. Any help to locate this tablet would be greatly apprecia
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2018, 05:28 PM   #2
Bespoke 2014
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 535i

Oh don’t need to reprogram the tablet once you link with car everything is linked. I broke mine and was lucky to find a brand new one on ebay for $300.00 and works like a charm.
Appreciate 0