BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

02-24-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

It's been a bad winter. The dealer refused to change my wiper inserts when I brought my car in for service (200 mile round trip).

They said I had to wait until April. Presumably, they will change the wiper blades when my car reaches 1 year of age.

This $0 maintenance is a sham.

Today I went to clean my windshield and the drivers side streaked so bad it was difficult to see whilst driving.

So, I pressed my handy dandy concierge service and asked to be connected to BMW NA customer service. I explained I have two 2013 bimmers totaling $3000 per month.

BMW was unmoved. No thanks and no appreciation. I said it was ludicrous that I was having this conversation.

She said that her department didn't receive training on the intricacies of wiper insert replacement claims. She said she wanted to call the dealer.

She said that BMW can't just replace these things when they stop working. Instead she said we have to wait until specified parameters. Yet, she didn't convey the parameters.

I explained it is real simple. I have $0 maintenance contract that covers wiper inserts and I can't see out of the driver's window due to excessive streaking.

I said you don't need parameters other than the wiper blades are no longer performing. I said this was common sense.

She would not authorize the wiper blade replacement. I explained that given the $3000 monthly payment and given that I prepaid for the wiper inserts, bmw should change them immediately.

Not gonna happen.

She said she will get back to me within 3 to 5 days.

Drumroll please.....

I was careful to be respectful the entire time. But, this is silly and my life (and others') on the road is at risk.

PLEASE BMW, DO THE RIGHT THING AND REACH DEEP INTO YOUR POCKETS AND REPLACE MY WIPER INSERTS ON MY $122,000 2013 BMW 750Li Xdrive with 15,550 miles.

Please change my wiper inserts, not as a courtesy, not because I just bought 2 Bimmers last year, not because this is my sixth 750li in 9 years, not because I am a loyal customer for 17 years, but please change my wiper inserts because I can't see while driving and because I have the $0 full maintenance. Please. I beg of you on bended knee.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 06:20 PM   #2
markymarc1979
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 16 G12 + 15 F06 + 17 F15

Garage List
2009 BMW E93  [0.00]
2012 BMW 750xi  [0.00]
Forgive me, but it seems like a lot of effort to go through for wiper inserts???

I get your point, but isn't your time more valuable then all the effort put forth to get what you want?

I guess sometimes it's about principal and not dollars and cents.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 07:35 PM   #3
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymarc1979
Forgive me, but it seems like a lot of effort to go through for wiper inserts???

I get your point, but isn't your time more valuable then all the effort put forth to get what you want?

I guess sometimes it's about principal and not dollars and cents.
Do you work for BMW? Lol!

All kidding aside, I think BMW is hoping I give up and spend the $5 and buy the wiper inserts at pep boys.

So, you really think I shouldn't pursue this?

Do you think I am being unreasonable?

I think I agree with you in that I am motivated by principle.

But, it really irks me when people are unreasonable.

Can you tell me if you think I am being unreasonable by insisting that BMW replace my failing wiper inserts under the terms of the $0 maintenance contract?
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 08:44 PM   #4
gatordent2007
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 x7 M50i

Garage List
2016 BMW 750xi  [0.00]
I can see your point on the principle, but such a petty thing sometimes takes away from the argument. You see it as "I've been loyal to the brand and they should take care of such a minor thing due to my loyalty". At some point a business has to stick to its guns and draw the line. If they changed everyone's wiper blades for free anytime the customer felt the need they would lose a ton of money. I would just spring for a new set and avoid being labeled by the dealership as "the wiper blade guy" just my opinion, no offense intended
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 08:58 PM   #5
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordent2007
I can see your point on the principle, but such a petty thing sometimes takes away from the argument. You see it as "I've been loyal to the brand and they should take care of such a minor thing due to my loyalty". At some point a business has to stick to its guns and draw the line. If they changed everyone's wiper blades for free anytime the customer felt the need they would lose a ton of money. I would just spring for a new set and avoid being labeled by the dealership as "the wiper blade guy" just my opinion, no offense intended
Of course I am not offended. That's why I am asking for your opinions.

I see your point, but then $0 maintenance isn't really $0.

BMW wrote the contract. BMW has the data and knows how long wiper blades last. The price of my car is based on the cost of the $0 maintenance contract.

I didn't nickel and dime my dealer. In fact, I paid them exactly what they asked for with no haggling.

I would rather BMW charge me $1000 more for the car so I can truly get a $0 maintenance contract. I have to draw the line too. I paid BMW whatever they ask. In return, I want a $0 maintenance contract.

BMW determined the price of my car. BMW promised $0 maintenance and BMW put in writing that wiper inserts are included.

Why should I feel guilty about holding BMW to their word?
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 09:46 PM   #6
dbs600
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 750LXi Individual

If BMWNA doesn't employ you, they might as well, gatordent2007, as your sentiment permits this. This is either a breach of contract claim, deceptive advertising claim or both.

BMWrules7 is correct, and it's disgusting we must resort to forums such as these or social media to set this awful company straight, a road I too see myself heading down soon.

One comment though, don't beg, it's unbecoming; yet another downside of ownership, as BMWNA and its dealer network, with which it fraudulent colludes, makes us look and feel like the idiots via repair order statements like "Cannot Duplicate Complaint" and "Operating as Designed" for known issues to deny what should be warranty work.

But, in the end, we are the idiots for spending $100k+, only to experience this.

Anyone reading this and considering a BMW should stay away. Sad, but true. :|

Last edited by dbs600; 02-24-2014 at 10:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 10:20 PM   #7
gatordent2007
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW 750xi  [0.00]
Lol, no affiliation with BMW except for owning one. As a business owner, I try to look at every situation and determine a fair resolution. I even feel in this particular situation, considering his loyalty to the brand, this should have never been an issue and he should have been taken care of. I was simply trying to find a logical reason they would even put up a fight and that's the only thing I could think of

I just think at some point there is a distinction made between what's considered normal wear and tear and what's not. It sucks when you're on the bad end of that for such a petty thing considering the cost of the car and all the money they make on the other services
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 10:31 PM   #8
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordent2007
Lol, no affiliation with BMW except for owning one. As a business owner, I try to look at every situation and determine a fair resolution. I even feel in this particular situation, considering his loyalty to the brand, this should have never been an issue and he should have been taken care of. I was simply trying to find a logical reason they would even put up a fight and that's the only thing I could think of

I just think at some point there is a distinction made between what's considered normal wear and tear and what's not. It sucks when you're on the bad end of that for such a petty thing considering the cost of the car and all the money they make on the other services
It's funny you mention normal wear and tear. Ironically, the $0 maintenance specifically covers items that exceed normal wear and tear. Presumably, this would include wiper inserts that streak due to premature failure.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 10:40 PM   #9
gatordent2007
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW 750xi  [0.00]
They really should have classified them as defective parts and replaced them based on that.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2014, 10:45 PM   #10
dbs600
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordent2007 View Post
They really should have classified them as defective parts and replaced them based on that.
The problem with BMW is that they are among the worst when it comes to warranty claims; several attorneys with experience with various manufacturers have told me so.

Examples:

Persistent leak from roof. After several attempts to resolve, same goes unrepaired. BMW eventually tells owner to file an insurance claim. Owner files insurance claim. Insurance carrier denies claim by stating it’s a warranty issue. Owner left out to dry.

The HPFP fiasco: BMW blames customers on type of fuel, all while they are instructing dealers to secretively reprogram and detune vehicles when brought in for service - even for unrelated reasons - to mask the known problem. Customers whose cars are in for service for weeks on end get nowhere with BMW, class action lawsuit ensues, only to end up with BMW cutting the lawsuit off by issuing a recall. Shouldn’t they have issued a recall sooner, before litigation, in a managed way?

Or how about blaming customers and their driving habits, etc. for batteries that don't more than 2 years, and often fail after 1, expecting customers to shell out $750 for new battery, for installation and programming? We did not buy hybrids or electic cars. We should not have to keep them on a battery tender to ensure their start. Defective product design claims on both the vehicle and battery coming your way soon, BMW.

We buy the best and are treated like shit. Enough to drive a sane person crazy. :|

BMWrules7, I see multiple Mercedes in your future...

Last edited by dbs600; 02-25-2014 at 07:39 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 08:46 AM   #11
bruno787
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 23 735i

you are lucky, in Asia, your monthly payment for a 7series is US$4,500 a month and you still have to pay for your wiper inserts since its a consumable item
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 10:47 AM   #12
markymarc1979
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 16 G12 + 15 F06 + 17 F15

Garage List
2009 BMW E93  [0.00]
2012 BMW 750xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWrules7 View Post

All kidding aside, I think BMW is hoping I give up and spend the $5 and buy the wiper inserts at pep boys.

Can you tell me if you think I am being unreasonable by insisting that BMW replace my failing wiper inserts under the terms of the $0 maintenance contract?
All I'm saying is that your time is probably worth more then the effort required to pursue this. Since you drive a 7 series, chances are you are quite successful. With the time and effort you will consume trying to prove your point, you could be doing something else more productive. Unless principal is your motivation, then the sky is the limit!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 12:23 PM   #13
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymarc1979
Quote:

All I'm saying is that your time is probably worth more then the effort required to pursue this. Since you drive a 7 series, chances are you are quite successful. With the time and effort you will consume trying to prove your point, you could be doing something else more productive. Unless principal is your motivation, then the sky is the limit!
Thank you for your kind supposition. I do not view myself as successful. That determination can only be made the day I pass away on this earth.

I am fighting this on principle. It just seems so clear to me and regrettably I see no grey areas here.

To the contrary, I already paid for the wiper inserts when I bought my car. That's how prepaid $0 maintenance works.

So, I see this case as my pre-paying for the wiper inserts and all bmw has to do is give me what I paid for.

The wiper blades are no longer performing to spec. I prepaid for my wiper inserts the day I bought my bmw.

So, all bmw has to do is give me the wiper inserts that I already paid for.

How complicated can that be. Also, if every bmw customer determined that their wiper inserts have failed around the same time, then bmw should release the inserts to all of their customers who ask----after all, these wiper insets were already prepaid for.

Now, if BMW is concerned that I am abusing the process by asking that my faulty wiper inserts be replaced before the 1 year anniversary then I say;

1. Grow up bmw. I drive 200 miles roundtrip to my dealer. I can assure you that I wild not waste a minimum of 4 hours driving time to have the wipers fixed if it were not truly necessary.

2. BMW should stop calling its maintenance "$0" if they refuse to change the wiper inserts.

3. My Gosh, it's been a bad winter and my car has 15,500 miles on the wipers---change the wiper inserts BMW!

4. BMW is always running scared about USA liability and that's why we can't get some of the cool European options in the States,

Doesn't BMW see the tremendous liability exposure with a customer complaining about not being able to see out of the driver's windscreen and respectfully asking that BMW change the wiper inserts because he can't see while driving in the rain?

5. If nothing else, BMW should just tell the dealership to change the wiper inserts and then bill me. Then, I will have a safe car. Then, I can administratively follow due process to have my dispute reviewed in the future. But, at least the immediate harm would be mitigated.

Now, if BMW is afraid to front the cost of the wiper inserts while we sort this out because BMW is afraid I might skip town I say:

That's nonsense. I already gave BMW money, in advance mind you, to pay for the pre-paid maintenance. Even if BMW were to float me the cost of the wiper inserts whilst we sort this matter out, BMW is still ahead of the game----BMW has all of the dollars I advanced for the pre-paid maintenance. Plus, BMW already said they will install the wiper inserts in April. So the true cost here is the time value of money for 40 days. Interest rates are at an all time low. How much can wiper inserts cost? $60? How much interest can BMW earn on $60 over 45 days. BMW admits the wiper inserts will be changed in April. So, this entire fiasco boils down to BMW wanting to clutch on the the interest to be made on $60. Lol, BMW isn't even on the hook for more than $10 here.

All this nonsense over $10?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 02:48 PM   #14
JNoSol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 750 MSPORT & E90M3

I would drop it, bro. Just setup a meeting with the Service Director next time you're back for service. Apparently, this dealer doesn't understand BMW culture. The SAs need more training and needs to learn how to do the right thing.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 07:34 PM   #15
ingenieur
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d MSport

Quote:
Thank you for your kind supposition. I do not view myself as successful. That determination can only be made the day I pass away on this earth.

I am fighting this on principle. It just seems so clear to me and regrettably I see no grey areas here.

To the contrary, I already paid for the wiper inserts when I bought my car. That's how prepaid $0 maintenance works.

So, I see this case as my pre-paying for the wiper inserts and all bmw has to do is give me what I paid for.

The wiper blades are no longer performing to spec. I prepaid for my wiper inserts the day I bought my bmw.

How complicated can that be. Also, if every bmw customer determined that their wiper inserts have failed around the same time, then bmw should release the inserts to all of their customers who ask----after all, these wiper insets were already prepaid for.

Now, if BMW is concerned that I am abusing the process by asking that my faulty wiper inserts be replaced before the 1 year anniversary then I say;

1. Grow up bmw. I drive 200 miles roundtrip to my dealer. I can assure you that I wild not waste a minimum of 4 hours driving time to have the wipers fixed if it were not truly necessary.

2. BMW should stop calling its maintenance "$0" if they refuse to change the wiper inserts.

3. My Gosh, it's been a bad winter and my car has 15,500 miles on the wipers---change the wiper inserts BMW!

4. BMW is always running scared about USA liability and that's why we can't get some of the cool European options in the States,

Doesn't BMW see the tremendous liability exposure with a customer complaining about not being able to see out of the driver's windscreen and respectfully asking that BMW change the wiper inserts because he can't see while driving in the rain?

5. If nothing else, BMW should just tell the dealership to change the wiper inserts and then bill me. Then, I will have a safe car. Then, I can administratively follow due process to have my dispute reviewed in the future. But, at least the immediate harm would be mitigated.

Now, if BMW is afraid to front the cost of the wiper inserts while we sort this out because BMW is afraid I might skip town I say:

That's nonsense. I already gave BMW money, in advance mind you, to pay for the pre-paid maintenance. Even if BMW were to float me the cost of the wiper inserts whilst we sort this matter out, BMW is still ahead of the game----BMW has all of the dollars I advanced for the pre-paid maintenance. Plus, BMW already said they will install the wiper inserts in April. So the true cost here is the time value of money for 40 days. Interest rates are at an all time low. How much can wiper inserts cost? $60? How much interest can BMW earn on $60 over 45 days. BMW admits the wiper inserts will be changed in April. So, this entire fiasco boils down to BMW wanting to clutch on the the interest to be made on $60. Lol, BMW isn't even on the hook for more than $10 here.

There are easily 8 dealers within "1" hour of Philly...I wonder why a 7 Series owner would not get this handled considering the winter...
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 07:42 PM   #16
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingenieur
Quote:

There are easily 8 dealers within "1" hour of Philly...I wonder why a 7 Series owner would not get this handled considering the winter...
I am not sure I follow you? I am trying very hard to get this handled. Are you suggesting that my dealer isn't being forthright? I have no reason to believe my dealer has acted in any way but good faith.

My dealer can't replace the wiper inserts until the car is one year old. That's a BMW policy. Not the dealers. I go to the best dealer closest to my house.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2014, 06:18 PM   #17
frieseke
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 750li

I'd suggest if you can try talking to your salesman. Tell him that this is the problem on principle and you want it fixed. The service people at my BMW would give me the blades for free 100%. I've found that the salesmen have a surprising amount of clout when dealing with BMW corporate.

It could be worse though, at least you know what the problem is and how to fix it. My 7 has been in and out of the shop constantly since I've had it and the folks at BMW don't know how to fix it. There was a period of time from August the 4th till January 17th that I didn't drive my car because it was in the shop trying to get fixed. Just shy of 6 months with the car in the shop. The only reason I got it out was because my other car failed and it too needed to be in the BMW shop. They have had that car since December 28th, but I got the phone call it should be ready for me tomorrow, which at least gives me one car that works.

You want to see what it is like to be frustrated with BMW Corporate? Imagine them calling you to see what it will take to "Make things right" and all they talk about is the car. They say oh we will try to fix the suspension, or change the tire rotation speed or replace a computer module or change the steering wheel module or some other thing that always takes 4 weeks to get shipped in from Germany and doesn't do anything to fix the car. When you ask them how mad you are about this they just say we need to talk to engineers as how to best fix the problem. It was all I could do to not scream at them what does an engineer know about fixing ME??

Sorry for derailing a thread, its just I feel your pain and I wish you all the best in getting in solved. If its any consolation, I've cost BMW over 20k trying to fix my problem and they haven't figured it out.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2014, 09:20 PM   #18
dbs600
Colonel
Rep

Agreed that sales would bring leverage, but disagree that cost of your warranty work as being any consolation.

Retail cost retail is not internal cost, but even more importantly, they should not sell vehicles that cause such aggravation; vehicles that either don't work off the dealer lot or are prone to failure shortly thereafter. With all the tech there's a definite need to refine their R&D and quality control processes; not everyone is content with loaner after loaner.

Unfortunately, not the solid company it once was.

Absurd OP drove 200 miles and they refused to replace his wipers.

Last edited by dbs600; 02-27-2014 at 07:37 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2014, 09:53 AM   #19
luvthestck
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 18’ Q7,16'981 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbs600 View Post
Agreed that sales would bring leverage, but disagree that cost of your warranty work as being any consolation.

Retail cost retail is not internal cost, but even more importantly, they should not sell vehicles that cause such aggravation; vehicles that either don't work off the dealer lot or are prone to failure shortly thereafter. With all the tech there's a definite need to refine their R&D and quality control processes; not everyone is content with loaner after loaner.

Unfortunately, not the solid company it once was.

Absurd OP drove 200 miles and they refused to replace his wipers.
DBS you have a point.But personally I would have bought the wipers myself than drive 200 miles expecting a free replacement.I still don't agree with this nonsensical dictum that they cant change wipers until one year.But again, IMHO its not worth your time or energy.Let your money speak next time.If you aren't happy, move on.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2014, 12:14 PM   #20
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

To OP... I completely agree with you and furthermore, you SHOULD continue your pursuit of "customer satisfaction" with the vehicle brand you chose over the many others you could have!

I have owned three 7 Series in nearly 7 years and for the most part I have been satisfied and my dealer in particular have assisted me when needed even including the infamous 'Oil Pump' PUMA case.

WITF should we or anyone have to plead our case with an apparent issue??? This is the shit that pisses me off more than anything. I'm a veteran member on bimmerfest and I have contributed and received TONS of helpful and insightful information, (it's alot more quiet around here). And I have read a plethora of issues similar to this whether it's wipers, or fuel injectors, BMW needs to step up and take responsibility for their product... PERIOD!
It may sound trivial, but first a wiper blade... then a creaking seat... then a rough idling... All brushed off due to some BS: "unable to duplicate" or "it's not time yet". Give me a F'n break. Lately I am reading ALL sorts of issues going on with the F0 platform. Most of which are known by BMW but they are not taking responsibility. Although I enjoy these cars for several reasons and have demonstrated brand loyalty, reading shit like this is discouraging and makes me question if I need to consider other brands...
      03-01-2014, 11:31 AM   #21
osxcode
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: The M's

Quote:
It's been a bad winter. The dealer refused to change my wiper inserts when I brought my car in for service (200 mile round trip).

They said I had to wait until April. Presumably, they will change the wiper blades when my car reaches 1 year of age.

Today I went to clean my windshield and the drivers side streaked so bad it was difficult to see whilst driving.

So, I pressed my handy dandy concierge service and asked to be connected to BMW NA customer service. I explained I have two 2013 bimmers totaling $3000 per month.

BMW was unmoved. No thanks and no appreciation. I said it was ludicrous that I was having this conversation.

She said that her department didn't receive training on the intricacies of wiper insert replacement claims. She said she wanted to call the dealer.

She said that BMW can't just replace these things when they stop working. Instead she said we have to wait until specified parameters. Yet, she didn't convey the parameters.

I explained it is real simple. I have $0 maintenance contract that covers wiper inserts and I can't see out of the driver's window due to excessive streaking.

I said you don't need parameters other than the wiper blades are no longer performing. I said this was common sense.

She would not authorize the wiper blade replacement. I explained that given the $3000 monthly payment and given that I prepaid for the wiper inserts, bmw should change them immediately.

Not gonna happen.

Drumroll please.....

I was careful to be respectful the entire time. But, this is silly and my life (and others') on the road is at risk.

PLEASE BMW, DO THE RIGHT THING AND REACH DEEP INTO YOUR POCKETS AND REPLACE MY WIPER INSERTS ON MY $122,000 2013 BMW 750Li Xdrive with 15,550 miles.

Please change my wiper inserts, not as a courtesy, not because I just bought 2 Bimmers last year, not because this is my sixth 750li in 9 years, not because I am a loyal customer for 17 years, but please change my wiper inserts because I can't see while driving and because I have the $0 full maintenance. Please. I beg of you on bended knee.
Have you changed dealers yet? I wouldn't put up with that, it's sorta petty. If it is a safety issue though, I would spend out of my pocket to remedy the situation, it's not worth risking anything over whats probably a sub $100 expense in my opinion. After spending as much as we do on these cars in the first place, whats a few hundred dollars? Penny-wise pound foolish. I get the point, but fu**ing replace your wipers before you get in an accident and deal with the cost later! Jezus.

2016 BMW X5 ///M
2016 BMW M4 ///M Convertible

aLatteHotte - www.aLatteHotte.com - The Future of Coffee
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2014, 01:01 PM   #22
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by osxcode
Quote:

Not gonna happen.

Drumroll please.....

Have you changed dealers yet? I wouldn't put up with that, it's sorta petty. If it is a safety issue though, I would spend out of my pocket to remedy the situation, it's not worth risking anything over whats probably a sub $100 expense in my opinion. After spending as much as we do on these cars in the first place, whats a few hundred dollars? Penny-wise pound foolish. I get the point, but fu**ing replace your wipers before you get in an accident and deal with the cost later! Jezus.
I agree. I am actively trying to resolve the situation. It's not easy for me to get to the dealer---200 miles round trip.

When the dealer refused to change the wipers, they cleaned them and said I should be good to go.

I believed their remedy was sufficient at the time. You cannot expect me to insist they change the wipers at my expense if the dealer says they fixed the problem by cleaning the wipers.

I didn't realise that the cleaning wasn't sufficient until the next time I used the wipers---and that wasn't for a few days after I had left the dealer.

With all respect, I think you're making me sound like I am a cheap SOB because I didn't buy new wipers when I was at the dealer.

The truth is that I relied upon my dealer saying they are not permitted to replace the inserts, but they will clean them. And, the dealer said I couldn't have new wipers until April.

I hope you will retract your assertion that I was cheap or somehow negligent.

My dealers is excellent. This is BMW NA's fault for not granting the dealer discretion to change the wipers.

Furthermore, BMW NA said they would get back to me within 3 to 5 days.

No response so far.
Appreciate 0