BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > Classifieds: For Sale / Trade / Wanted

12-11-2019, 02:08 PM   #1
manapiko
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '62 Lincoln Continental

FS: BMW Style 303 staggered with tires/tpms 20" 5x120

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I have the stock wheels off my 2012 750xi for sale. These came with the car when I purchased it used in March. I put just less than 4K miles on them and switched to larger X5 wheels. It looks as though the dealer had them painted (powdercoated?) black. They came off with the car having about 65xxx miles on it, so they are by no means new. One glaring nick, shown in pics, but otherwise just wear and tear for older wheels. Center caps come with it, but also not perfect, and all TPMS sensors are working and in there. The tires have a bunch of tread left on them as well. They are basically ready to go. I can take more pics if needed, just let me know. I will ship at buyers expense. I'm in Lynnwood, WA. Just north of Seattle.

Size is 20x8.5 in the front and 20x10 in the rear.

Some of my pics are huge, so I can email as needed. They really dont have that much tire shine on them, but the pics look super wet. They are sitting in the garage, so make an offer and maybe it sticks!

Appreciate 0
      12-16-2019, 09:53 AM   #2
manapiko
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '62 Lincoln Continental

Appreciate the questions so far. Bump
Appreciate 0