BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

09-22-2022, 10:31 PM   #1
Myn63nightmare
Rep
Drives: 2011 750xi

0 voltage to fuel injector 7 ? Dme?

I can upload all stats but car is in limp changed 02 sensors changed spark plugs sheesh 400$ running bimmer code/ link car starts up soon comes limp mode instantly let start off saying car ran good month ago ) check codes misfire 3 fuel injector voltage coming up 0 ? Did my fuel injector just break ??? Or you think wiring ecu/ dme any advice where to start also new pcv top pieces not breather hose 2 weeks later whining hissing suction when I take the oil cap off new pcv so I ordered them lower hoses to it if that will even make difference , did vacumn test to on back air pump 20psi while idle??? Please im desperate and going broke I even call bmw tech service for a question working on my car, they never called back
      09-24-2022, 09:27 PM   #2
7'er-addict
Sporty Shorty
Rep
Drives: BMW E38 740i, BMW F01 750i.

If it notices a misfire on a cylinder it may disable the injector.

Look for a code something like "Cylinder 7: Injection is switched off"

I can't remember what it actually is.

Is there actual vacuum at the cap? Or is it just audible suction? You shouldn't feel vacuum with your hand over the filler hole.

Clear your codes.
Tell us your codes after they've been cleared, and you've started it back up.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2022, 07:35 PM   #3
Myn63nightmare
Rep

You think my dme or junction box is going bad I got BimmerLink and code and it's showing like30 plus errors on junction boxs radio flex ray bus? They don't show up on regular obd2 scanner also I put a used coil on cylinder 3 (btw my injector problem was cylinder 3 not cylinder 7 Cylinder 7 had no injector problem just showed noticeable amount of misfires compared to other cylinders) but yea I changed the coil with just one I got one from junkyard and the fuel injector started working even cel light went off but I got on it few times and now I'm getting this on my obd2 basic scanner which is p144B Pd ????? Whichshows the circuit related to cylinder that was having the injector no voltage issue is related to this code? It's hard finding info for this code and also when I run BimmerLink/code I get like 30 plus errors from junction box flex ray bus? And just whole bunch do you think it's just the whole. Module like dme or one of the other computers
      09-30-2022, 09:57 PM   #4
Myn63nightmare
Rep

Here's some of bimmer link errors