BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

09-16-2022, 10:52 PM   #1
Myn63nightmare
Rep
Drives: 2011 750xi

Is my pcm bad or something help please to keep me from selling

So I have 2011 bmw 750i X car had cracked pcv valve fixed it smoking issues went away but then one day got on it got power train warning all types of of sensor from 02 sensors codes about temp lambada multiple misfires reset ecu car ran kinda good then I sprayed cleaner on one of the 02 upstream sensors and replaced vacumn line car starts up fine but when you get it on it goes limp mode also notice the pcv valve on one side the piece that goes to breather hose had connections broke tried to fix it best I can but car has like a belt whistling sound but as soon as you take oil cap off disappears and vacumn from the port clearly sounds like pcv but I just replaced them the whistling didn't start till a lil after I replaced them and even when u cut car off that whistling keeps going for couple seconds my question is what else could it be could it be just the pcv breather hose not the one that goes into charger pipe manifold btw the one runs down if these were faulty could this still cause the pressure to stay in case , also car heats up quick just a quick run around in limp and it's around 230 like I drove just to Walmart let it sit running cause my battery light said it was low from leaving light on I believe when I was working on it please anyadvice I can also give my number for direct contact to help me out and maybe cash app few bucks for helping me please I'm going to replace the one upstream 02 sensor in case I damaged it but what about this heater of the 02 is it separate unit this is why I ask about pcm faulty just bought spark plugs too but doubt this whole fix that and def still have the temperature problem pcm? Thermostat? Or it temp sensor also the whistling I don't understand also do the secondary exhaust valves open all the way up when your parked in sport mode or is gotta build vacuum like it opens more and more and you wot
      10-04-2022, 11:07 PM   #2
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep
Drives: G12 B7,F02 750li,E70 X5M,E46M3

this is the longest sentence i've ever seen. I would break up your post, make the observations more fact, bullet points, ask the questions vs. slam it all together, its pretty hard to follow your thought process with how its written, i would start over, go slow and be detailed.

break it up, sentences and paragraphs and leave some openings for people to chim in, myself included.
Appreciate 0