BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G70) 7-series and BMW i7 General Discussions

12-20-2022, 08:47 PM   #1
bl7er
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 740i

Brooklyn Grey

Has anyone got any delivery snaps in the Brooklyn Grey?
Interested to see how it looks
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2022, 08:05 AM   #2
Lovin7er
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 760i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl7er View Post
I "think" this is Brooklyn Grey, but not positive. Also, this appears to be at dusk, so during the day, it will be lighter.

https://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1976226

Last edited by Lovin7er; 12-21-2022 at 10:32 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2022, 10:49 AM   #3
zmm12345
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x7 and 330i

This doesn’t look like it

I have Brooklyn grey, but am out of town until Friday

I can try to take some pics then, though it’s supposed to rain all Friday
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2022, 12:00 PM   #4
zmm12345
Second Lieutenant
Rep

That’s a good wuestion, mine looks much lighter and has more blue to it
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2022, 12:01 PM   #5
Lovin7er
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 760i xDrive

I guess it could only be Dravit then. That’s the only other choice.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2022, 12:05 PM   #6
TXSchnee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 XM

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=29580968

Not mine, but this is Brooklyn Gray
2020 Porsche Cayenne E Hybrid (sold)
2018 X3 M40i (sold)
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2022, 12:30 PM   #7
zmm12345
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Correct
That is the color
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2022, 02:59 PM   #8
todao
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW 760i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl7er View Post
I originally ordered a black sapphire metallic but then bought a Brooklyn Gray 760 off the showroom floor. I'd seen the Brooklyn Gray on the website but I have to tell you, in person this car is stunning. Esp with the black shadowline grill and other blacked out features.

The grey has that creamy look that doesn't quite show on the website.

I have the black and atlas grey interior with carbon fiber trim, it is absolutely stunning.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
Mr.blue223.00
      01-30-2023, 11:17 PM   #9
Mr.blue
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i Xdrive, 2021 X5M co

Garage List
I wasn’t really sure about this color until I saw it in person. I usually go for the darker or bolder colors but the Brooklyn grey gives a different look to the 7. I guess it makes it look more sporty? Anyway, it is really nice and sleek in person. I picked up a 760i this weekend that just arrived at the dealership this past weekend. I got an awesome deal on it as well, I couldn’t be happier. I would have liked to have gotten the 908 wheels because in my opinion they fit the car better and looks more classy yet sportier. I will probably change them later if the jet black 909 wheels don’t grow on me but I really love this car. I thought I would have regrets about selling my X5M but so far, no worries.
Attached Images

01-31-2023, 06:50 AM   #10
mattsrs
Captain
Rep
Drives: X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.blue View Post
I wasn’t really sure about this color until I saw it in person. I usually go for the darker or bolder colors but the Brooklyn grey gives a different look to the 7. I guess it makes it look more sporty? Anyway, it is really nice and sleek in person. I picked up a 760i this weekend that just arrived at the dealership this past weekend. I got an awesome deal on it as well, I couldn’t be happier. I would have liked to have gotten the 908 wheels because in my opinion they fit the car better and looks more classy yet sportier. I will probably change them later if the jet black 909 wheels don’t grow on me but I really love this car. I thought I would have regrets about selling my X5M but so far, no worries.
Gorgeous car! I agree, Brooklyn grey makes it look different. Mind sharing the discount you got from the dealer?
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2023, 06:58 AM   #11
Lucab
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Anyone pictures of Brooklyn Grey combined with Chrome line (not only the chrome front, but also around the windows)? Probably not everywhere possible to order. I only saw pictures of full shadowline or partial shadowline...
I am considering Brooklyn Grey because now having carbon black on 2020 7 series. This is very beautiful but so difficult to keep clean. Even when I come home from the car wash, I have to remove all the water in order to have it clean for some moments. Once on the road, dust or a little bit of rain and it is dirty...
I still have time to change my specifications, it is now ordered as sapphire black, but this will be the same problem with dirt...
I love the chrome on the new 7, therefore wondering if someone has it full together with Brooklyn Grey...
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2023, 07:28 AM   #12
mattsrs
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucab View Post
Anyone pictures of Brooklyn Grey combined with Chrome line (not only the chrome front, but also around the windows)? Probably not everywhere possible to order. I only saw pictures of full shadowline or partial shadowline...
I am considering Brooklyn Grey because now having carbon black on 2020 7 series. This is very beautiful but so difficult to keep clean. Even when I come home from the car wash, I have to remove all the water in order to have it clean for some moments. Once on the road, dust or a little bit of rain and it is dirty...
I still have time to change my specifications, it is now ordered as sapphire black, but this will be the same problem with dirt...
I love the chrome on the new 7, therefore wondering if someone has it full together with Brooklyn Grey...
I think darker colors look better on this gen of 7 series. Problem is they force the M package in the US which adds all the black stuff to the front bumper. Without M, any color would look good. If you still prefer lighter color, oxide grey also looks great!
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2023, 10:57 AM   #13
Mr.blue
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i Xdrive, 2021 X5M co

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsrs View Post
Gorgeous car! I agree, Brooklyn grey makes it look different. Mind sharing the discount you got from the dealer?
Well , I don’t know if it was because the black sapphire 760 that I was interested in was sold or maybe they held on to the first two they had too long and needed to get rid of them but including the BMW military discount I got $6k off of MSRP. I hope it was ok to share this information. I think all the dealers we’re having some event because when I went back on line this weekend, most of the inventory of 7s were gone. If anyone is looking, my guy Jonathan at BMW of Chatanooga will take great care of you. I also know where a 760i is with the screen in Oxide gray if anyone is interested.
      01-31-2023, 11:40 AM   #14
mattsrs
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.blue View Post
Well , I don’t know if it was because the black sapphire 760 that I was interested in was sold or maybe they held on to the first two they had too long and needed to get rid of them but including the BMW military discount I got $6k off of MSRP. I hope it was ok to share this information. I think all the dealers we’re having some event because when I went back on line this weekend, most of the inventory of 7s were gone. If anyone is looking, my guy Jonathan at BMW of Chatanooga will take great care of you. I also know where a 760i is with the screen in Oxide gray if anyone is interested.

Thanks! I think it only helps everyone to know what deals can be had on these cars. I also got $6k off before bmw incentives on a 760. We should probably start a pricing thread to keep it all in one thread
Appreciate 1
Mr.blue223.00
      02-01-2023, 05:49 AM   #15
Lucab
Rep

Quote:
I think darker colors look better on this gen of 7 series. Problem is they force the M package in the US which adds all the black stuff to the front bumper. Without M, any color would look good. If you still prefer lighter color, oxide grey also looks great!
In Europe M package also comes standard with black accents (mirrors, door openers, windows, etc.) but there is a free option to have chromeline exterior. Looks very good on dark colors and also on white, but I have it not seen yet on Brooklyn Grey.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2023, 06:36 AM   #16
mattsrs
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucab View Post
In Europe M package also comes standard with black accents (mirrors, door openers, windows, etc.) but there is a free option to have chromeline exterior. Looks very good on dark colors and also on white, but I have it not seen yet on Brooklyn Grey.
Actually in Europe, M pack is not standard and it comes with chrome accents. Here’s the link to German configurator
https://configure.bmw.de/de_DE/configure/G70/
Attached Images

Last edited by mattsrs; 02-01-2023 at 07:17 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2023, 07:36 AM   #17
Lucab
Rep

Quote:
Actually in Europe, M pack is not standard and it comes with chrome accents. Here’s the link to German configurator
https://configure.bmw.de/de_DE/configure/G70/
Yes, indeed. I expressed myself wrong. I meant that when you take the M package, you get standard black parts, but you can change these to chrome line exterior. It is such a picture I am looking for.
Appreciate 1
mattsrs624.00
      02-02-2023, 11:58 PM   #18
Kmish
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 M760i Azurite Black

Quote:
Thanks! I think it only helps everyone to know what deals can be had on these cars. I also got $6k off before bmw incentives on a 760. We should probably start a pricing thread to keep it all in one thread
My dealer offered me 10% when I am ready to buy.
Appreciate 1
Mr.blue223.00