BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

10-12-2022, 10:28 PM   #1
drsanket2000
Registered
Rep
Drives: 750li

new to N63TU - 2014 750li - help please

I recently brought 2014 750li with 83000 miles. love the car, doing reading about stories on internet really scares me. planing to do spark plugs and coils, air filters oil etc this weekend as Maintaince. I am reading about oil cooler valve and thermostat, does anyone has any experience with those valve and thermostats? also, does this needs and or take PCV valve, saw bunch of post about N63 pcv but cant find same details about N63tu. any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2022, 07:15 PM   #2
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep
Drives: G12 B7,F02 750li,E70 X5M,E46M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsanket2000 View Post
I recently brought 2014 750li with 83000 miles. love the car, doing reading about stories on internet really scares me. planing to do spark plugs and coils, air filters oil etc this weekend as Maintaince. I am reading about oil cooler valve and thermostat, does anyone has any experience with those valve and thermostats? also, does this needs and or take PCV valve, saw bunch of post about N63 pcv but cant find same details about N63tu. any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you
Sergey at N63Intake knows about the N63, i have a F02 with the oil valve and thermostat, you need to do it cause the heat cycles for the car is what will kill your engine. The engine is laced with plastic and rubber coolant lines for water and oil, and they will break down with the heat cycles, so do your best to get the engine temps down.. Could consider downpipes that are wrapped as well, so that you lower it even more
Appreciate 0