BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Do you want the wall?
Yes, build that Wall 141 47.96%
No, it's a waste of money 129 43.88%
Indifferent/no opinion, doesn't matter 24 8.16%
Voters: 294. You may not vote on this poll

02-02-2019, 08:27 AM   #155
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
This creep didn't cross into the U.S. through an authorized entry. Build that wall Mr. president!
https://www.khou.com/article/news/cr...7-719a1e39c051
But a wall is an immorality!

02-02-2019, 08:30 AM   #156
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Yeah and dems like molestation helps bring out the gender of the kid
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2019, 07:24 AM   #157
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Tens of thousands of illegal aliens voted in Texas alone in elections. Democrats want open borders and ICE to be abolished so they can steal our country through election fraud. They hate Trump because they hate America because they're being run by enemies of America. IF we dont secure our voting system, you can kiss the 2020 presidential election goodbye.
Attached Images

MKSixer11794.50
arkie6228.00
glennQNYC3817.50

02-11-2019, 11:38 AM   #158
N54Yankee
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Hope you're all sitting down. Today the 9th circuit court of appeals, yes that super liberal faction of the democrat party announced its decision to allow DHS to continue to build sections of the border WALL. Imagine that!
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge or jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - LtCol Jeff Cooper
Appreciate 1
glennQNYC3817.50

02-11-2019, 11:48 AM   #159
WestRace
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Quote:
Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim
That's cruelty regardless.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 12:30 PM   #160
N54Yankee
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestRace View Post
That's cruelty regardless.
Making ones self and family safer from violent criminals is cruel, got it. Now I heard it all. I actually laughed when I read your response.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge or jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - LtCol Jeff Cooper
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 12:36 PM   #161
XutvJet
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235 6MT

Quote:
Hope you're all sitting down. Today the 9th circuit court of appeals, yes that super liberal faction of the democrat party announced its decision to allow DHS to continue to build sections of the border WALL. Imagine that!
Link to this information.....as I feel that your statement is laced with some falsehoods and/or misleading.
      02-11-2019, 12:59 PM   #162
WestRace
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Making ones self and family safer from violent criminals is cruel, got it. Now I heard it all. I actually laughed when I read your response.
Have you seen A Clockwork Orange?
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 01:05 PM   #163
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Tens of thousands of illegal aliens voted in Texas alone in elections. Democrats want open borders and ICE to be abolished so they can steal our country through election fraud. They hate Trump because they hate America because they're being run by enemies of America. IF we dont secure our voting system, you can kiss the 2020 presidential election goodbye.
More misinformation. Stop parroting what bratbart and fox tell you (I wish Trump would do the same).

https://www.star-telegram.com/opinio...225189990.html

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/te...itizen-voters/
      02-11-2019, 01:18 PM   #164
NormanConquest
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
More misinformation. Stop parroting what bratbart and fox tell you (I wish Trump would do the same).

Dodger I don't know your election background but I have worked election at several levels and illegal voting does happen from someone register under multiple address or names (example since I'm a Hispanic the Democrats register me 5 times under my first name no middle name then last name, then first, middle, last then my extended name, then my proper offical hispanic name, and once with a misspelling for good measure.) I spent two years telling the BOE to remove the other names as I did not want to devalue other people votes by voting five times. On top of that we have people who do not live in a city but register and then are driver or flown over just to vote, we have people who moved within the same city and are register at multiple districts, we had people who are not citizen come in with their foreign passport as proof of ID (which if you know anything about becoming a citizen you have to forfeit that passport) and had the Democrat head of the city threaten to beat me up and set my car of fire if I refuse to let the guy vote in the machine (I was offer provessional) We had the Democrat head in the city go to people who are on their death bed and forge signatures on absentee ballots, we had Democrats pay homeless people with cigs and lotto tickets to get them to vote and hope they are register at a fictious address, and finally we had none citizen register with bogus info provided by the democrata and then we you had good workers such as myself call fraud the people are shock and said they where told it okay for them to vote despite being a noncitizen by the Democrat register.

Note this is crap I've caught on my watch and prevented but for every 1 of me there 9 polling machine not supervise with a polling train complacent crew that allow these fraudulent votes to occur.

Note: I'm sure in Republican stronghold similar crap occurs but I live in a Democrat stronghold so I witness there bs.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 01:31 PM   #165
N54Yankee
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestRace View Post
Have you seen A Clockwork Orange?
Why yes I have and I also read the novel. Pretty much know where you're going with that and it's really a head scratcher. Using the clockwork argument tells me all I need to know about your position.
Suffice it to say, my family will not be raped and killed while I sit idly by. What the govt chooses to do with the scum after I'm done with them isn't my concern. I'll leave that to guys like you on the far left to fight for them.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 01:57 PM   #166
N54Yankee
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosbocaj View Post
Agree 100%.

And for those who need the source:

http://cmsny.org/publications/essay-...and-overstays/
FYI, your source is a very small NYC based organization run by foreign catholic priests who advocate totally open borders. Their numbers are highly biased and since they're not impartial should be dismissed.

Last edited by N54Yankee; 02-11-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 02:09 PM   #167
WestRace
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Why yes I have and I also read the novel. Pretty much know where you're going with that and it's really a head scratcher. Using the clockwork argument tells me all I need to know about your position.
Suffice it to say, my family will not be raped and killed while I sit idly by. What the govt chooses to do with the scum after I'm done with them isn't my concern. I'll leave that to guys like you on the far left to fight for them.
If some guy did something illegal, just lock him up. Why bother with all that? It's just a movie and it won't work in real life. I think people have more or less given up on criminal reform. People don't change.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 03:25 PM   #168
XutvJet
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
LOL. You really think illegals are waiting in the bushes ready to get your family? My God.
      02-11-2019, 03:33 PM   #169
sspade
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

Garage List
2014 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Build the wall already! Its going to happen... wait it already is happening.

Resistance is only slowing things down.
      02-11-2019, 04:26 PM   #170
N54Yankee
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
LOL. You really think illegals are waiting in the bushes ready to get your family? My God.
Where did I say anything about illegals hurting my family? I'll save you the trouble of looking, I didn't. Just so happens westrace took a piece of the quote in my signature that's I every post I make, it has nothing to do with immigration per se. I don't care if someone is trying to hurt my family is an illegal, a US citizen, black, white, UFO little green guy, if I can stop it, I will.
Before you start breaking into laughter next time you might want to make sure you know what you're chuckling about.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 04:37 PM   #171
Eriphill
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 340i MPPSK

Quote:
Link to this information.....as I feel that your statement is laced with some falsehoods and/or misleading.
Appreciate 1

02-11-2019, 04:55 PM   #172
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 06:07 PM   #173
XutvJet
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Still waiting for the link to this.
      02-11-2019, 06:19 PM   #174
glennQNYC
Weekend Hacker
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Quote:

Snopes is not a legitimate organization for unbiased fact checks... Then again, is anyone these days? (Nope)

And the other is an Opinion piece...
      02-11-2019, 06:28 PM   #175
glennQNYC
Weekend Hacker
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Quote:
Still waiting for the link to this.
Here ya go mate!

BTW... this ruling supports what I've been saying in regards to environmental restrictions/regulations delaying barrier construction. These regulations don't hold very much water when the project is one the Executive deems critical to national security.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...l-20190211.pdf
      02-11-2019, 06:32 PM   #176
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Snopes is not a legitimate organization for unbiased fact checks... Then again, is anyone these days? (Nope)

And the other is an Opinion piece...
The facts check out. And Snopes is accurate. Just because they may say what you don't want to hear, doesn't mean they're in accurate.