BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

10-29-2018, 10:44 AM   #1
Bespoke 2014
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 535i

BMW MSport G12 Wheels For Sale😬😬😋 $2800.

Here for sale is a wheel and tire package taken off a 2018 BMW 760li
This is a chance to purchase a highly sought after set of BMW spec wheels/tires at a price that is 50% less than what the dealer sells it for new. Thing is, these are pretty much new too!

The package comes with genuine BMW 648M wheels that are made in Italy, along with Pirelli Run-flat tires already mounted and balanced. Lug bolts are also included.
Wheels and tires are in almost flawless condition (One wheel has a 4mm circular cosmetic flaw in the finish. See the last picture in the listing for details. It is the ONLY flaw and it is small!
Comes with all genuine BMW center caps and tire pressure (TPMS) sensors. Tires still have the new tire "nipples" on the sidewalls.

Package specs
All the wheels have the NEW BMW 7 series 5x112 bolt pattern and a 5 arm double spoke design in a Charcoal Machined Alloy finish.

2 x Front BMW 648M Performance 20"x 8.5". Offset on these front wheels are +25 ET. BMW part number 36117850581. Hollander part number 86281.

2 x Rear BMW 648M Performance 20"x 10". Offset on these rear wheels are +41 ET. BMW part number 36117850582. Hollander part number 86285.

The tires are all factory spec run flat Pirelli P-Zero RSC tires. 245/40ZR20 fronts and 275/35/ZR20 rears.

Again, all OEM tire pressure sensors, center caps, and lug bolts are included.

Compatibility
Message me with any questions.
Research and ensure these will fit your application as the only guaranteed fitment is on the 2017 up 7 Series Models of the G11 and G12 chassis.
These will fit some 2016 7 series models, but you must confirm you have the 5x112 bolt pattern first.
This set will not fit 2015 and lower 7 series models unless you buy wheel adapters to convert the lug pattern on the 2015 and under car from 5x120 to 5x112.

Note: Do not get deceived into buying those cheap Chinese knockoff replica wheels to achieve the look of these BMW produced wheels. The build/finish quality of those wheels are horrible! They simply are not anything close to what these are. If you doubt me, copy and paste this informative YouTube video into your browser and see for yourself:

Shipment
These will ship with freight shipping on a pallet to the closest freight hub to your home (they are normally around the airport).
The buyer will have to pick up the wheels/tires from the hub in a vehicle that can fit the 4 wheels/tires.
I can ship curbside to a residence/business for an extra $100.00. Let me know if you need such provisions.

Ships to the lower 48 US states only (excludes PR, HI, and AK)!
No returns!

Last edited by Bespoke 2014; 10-29-2018 at 10:52 AM..
Appreciate 0