BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-17-2018, 03:11 PM   #111
insanecoder
Colonel
1223
Rep
2,933
Posts

Drives: 340isDrive
Join Date: May 2016
Location: East Coast USA

iTrader: (0)

Dont ya know sheep need to be tagged
to be fleeced?
Ya guys r gonna get me banned.. for standing for rationality
s'ok Ill stand alone
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 03:22 PM   #112
BunkerJ
Colonel
BunkerJ's Avatar
778
Rep
2,053
Posts

Drives: 2013 328i
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Illogical? To apply our most honorable system and standards towards the outside world is illogical..ok. Why not just run around and destroy 7 countries in 5 years then? Sounds barbarically logical.

Yer starting to breakdown Bunkerj.. I'm going to have to assign a sheeple#
and maybe a neocon ID as well.
Had some hope for ya but hopes gone..
Breaking down? Please tell. All you do is avoid answering questions or explaining your statements. You fail to provide any analytical reasoning to this discussion.

Please explain how working in the field centered around the analysis of international relations and events makes me a "sheeple"? Not to gloat, but at least I've studied these types of events and evaluated numerous sources with no bias attached.
__________________

2013 F30 328i: MHI Big Turbo, GFB DV+, Mishimoto CAI, ER TIC/CP/Catless DP, AWE Touring Quad Exhaust w/ Resonated Midpipe, NGK LI Plugs, BM3 with PTF Stage 2 91 AGG Tune, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, Solowerks S1 Coilovers, and DEPO/M-Sport Retrofit
Appreciate 2
minn193145.50

      04-17-2018, 03:32 PM   #113
minn19
Brigadier General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
3146
Rep
3,983
Posts

Drives: 18 M3, 16 F150,
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
Breaking down? Please tell. All you do is avoid answering questions or explaining your statements. You fail to provide any analytical reasoning to this discussion.

Please explain how working in the field centered around the analysis of international relations and events makes me a "sheeple"? Not to gloat, but at least I've studied these types of events and evaluated numerous sources with no bias attached.
You think this is bad, you should've seen a thread a while back that was based on conspiracy theories/youtube "experts" etc.

The was off the charts.
Appreciate 1
      04-17-2018, 03:36 PM   #114
insanecoder
Colonel
1223
Rep
2,933
Posts

Drives: 340isDrive
Join Date: May 2016
Location: East Coast USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
Breaking down? Please tell. All you do is avoid answering questions or explaining your statements. You fail to provide any analytical reasoning to this discussion.

Please explain how working in the field centered around the analysis of international relations and events makes me a "sheeple"? Not to gloat, but at least I've studied these types of events and evaluated numerous sources with no bias attached.
Dont be offended..look deep inside and maybe look at the arguments put forth.
its fairly common sense.. w/o common sense a guy with "international relations" looks like just another intern for the neocon-dominated state dept.
international relations shouldnt = perpetual war
Congrats.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 03:55 PM   #115
BunkerJ
Colonel
BunkerJ's Avatar
778
Rep
2,053
Posts

Drives: 2013 328i
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Dont be offended..look deep inside and maybe look at the arguments put forth.
its fairly common sense.. w/o common sense a guy with "international relations" looks like just another intern for the neocon-dominated state dept.
international relations shouldnt = perpetual war
Congrats.
Nobody is taking offense except for yourself, as you seem to have devolved to using your emotions to further drive your statements. Please, let me congratulate you for truly becoming a part of the supposed "sheeple". You'd rather use your emotions to evaluate evidence rather than logic, thus surrendering your ability to reason. You have become what you despise.
__________________

2013 F30 328i: MHI Big Turbo, GFB DV+, Mishimoto CAI, ER TIC/CP/Catless DP, AWE Touring Quad Exhaust w/ Resonated Midpipe, NGK LI Plugs, BM3 with PTF Stage 2 91 AGG Tune, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, Solowerks S1 Coilovers, and DEPO/M-Sport Retrofit
Appreciate 1
minn193145.50

      04-17-2018, 04:00 PM   #116
insanecoder
Colonel
1223
Rep
2,933
Posts

Drives: 340isDrive
Join Date: May 2016
Location: East Coast USA

iTrader: (0)

Bunkerj congrats on joining the sheeple posse
inability to see things from a rational point of view is a pre-requisite
inability to put forth a convincing rational argument
ability to take in whatever information MSM dishes forth w/o question
truly part of the herd.. isnt it comfy to be part of the herd?
just blindly believe whatever yer told thats all
branded sheeple #5
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 04:04 PM   #117
insanecoder
Colonel
1223
Rep
2,933
Posts

Drives: 340isDrive
Join Date: May 2016
Location: East Coast USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
You think this is bad, you should've seen a thread a while back that was based on conspiracy theories/youtube "experts" etc.

The was off the charts.
Well thats was vs the same cast of characters wasnt it?
you should be proud.. consistently illogical sheeple
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 04:05 PM   #118
minn19
Brigadier General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
3146
Rep
3,983
Posts

Drives: 18 M3, 16 F150,
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
Nobody is taking offense except for yourself, as you seem to have devolved to using your emotions to further drive your statements. Please, let me congratulate you for truly becoming a part of the supposed "sheeple". You'd rather use your emotions to evaluate evidence rather than logic, thus surrendering your ability to reason. You have become what you despise.
It's the same thing with him in every thread. If you disagree he calls you a name etc. Those are the only things that are different in his responses. Even those take a little while to change.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 04:06 PM   #119
minn19
Brigadier General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
3146
Rep
3,983
Posts

Drives: 18 M3, 16 F150,
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Well thats was vs the same cast of characters wasnt it?
you should be proud.. consistently illogical
Refer to my last post. And yes I was proud to bring some rational thinking into that thread with a few others.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 04:10 PM   #120
insanecoder
Colonel
1223
Rep
2,933
Posts

Drives: 340isDrive
Join Date: May 2016
Location: East Coast USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Refer to my last post. And yes I was proud to bring some rational thinking into that thread with a few others.
comeon you couldnt possibly
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 04:25 PM   #121
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
2564
Rep
3,163
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Frisco

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
You think this is bad, you should've seen a thread a while back that was based on conspiracy theories/youtube "experts" etc.

The was off the charts.
But it was fun investigating the "sources" and calling them out.
__________________
Musica est etiam magna Si tu es vetulae
Appreciate 2
minn193145.50
Lups10295.00

      04-17-2018, 04:26 PM   #122
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
2564
Rep
3,163
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Frisco

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
It's the same thing with him in every thread. If you disagree he calls you a name etc. Those are the only things that are different in his responses. Even those take a little while to change.
Many times I've confused him with IL6SPEED/JPLH.
__________________
Musica est etiam magna Si tu es vetulae
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 04:40 PM   #123
BunkerJ
Colonel
BunkerJ's Avatar
778
Rep
2,053
Posts

Drives: 2013 328i
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Bunkerj congrats on joining the sheeple posse
inability to see things from a rational point of view is a pre-requisite
inability to put forth a convincing rational argument
ability to take in whatever information MSM dishes forth w/o question
truly part of the herd.. isnt it comfy to be part of the herd?
just blindly believe whatever yer told thats all
branded sheeple #5
Fails to address any statement set forth. Where is Real Dodger with the obfuscation definition?
Appreciate 1
Lups10295.00

      04-17-2018, 04:48 PM   #124
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
2564
Rep
3,163
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Frisco

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
Fails to address any statement set forth. Where is Real Dodger with the obfuscation definition?
on cue:

ob·fus·ca·tion
ˌäbfəˈskāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
the action of making something obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
"when confronted with sharp questions they resort to obfuscation"

Gonzo's statements tend to be the same way, without as many insults.
__________________
Musica est etiam magna Si tu es vetulae
Appreciate 2
minn193145.50
Lups10295.00

      04-17-2018, 08:42 PM   #125
BunkerJ
Colonel
BunkerJ's Avatar
778
Rep
2,053
Posts

Drives: 2013 328i
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
on cue:

ob·fus·ca·tion
ˌäbfəˈskāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
the action of making something obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
"when confronted with sharp questions they resort to obfuscation"

Gonzo's statements tend to be the same way, without as many insults.
Is that typically how the IR discussions go? Seems like a people have the inability to consider that what they know is wrong? What's the word for that? Oh, obstinate.
__________________

2013 F30 328i: MHI Big Turbo, GFB DV+, Mishimoto CAI, ER TIC/CP/Catless DP, AWE Touring Quad Exhaust w/ Resonated Midpipe, NGK LI Plugs, BM3 with PTF Stage 2 91 AGG Tune, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, Solowerks S1 Coilovers, and DEPO/M-Sport Retrofit
Appreciate 1
      04-20-2018, 12:01 PM   #126
insanecoder
Colonel
1223
Rep
2,933
Posts

Drives: 340isDrive
Join Date: May 2016
Location: East Coast USA

iTrader: (0)

Keep patting each other on the back.. it make you look right.. keyword "look"
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2018, 12:13 PM   #127
insanecoder
Colonel
1223
Rep
2,933
Posts

Drives: 340isDrive
Join Date: May 2016
Location: East Coast USA

iTrader: (0)

BTW 30 or 100 tomahawks take your pick struck virtually nothing of any value
once again Trump strikes virtually nothing of "impact" as with the first strike
major reason the Russians did not respond at all
almost no Syrian hardware which would hamper their advances were effected

meanwhile the move to put pressure on Comey, Clinton, Mccabe is MOST welcome..
as long as cleanup in DC is continuing.. albeit slowly.. this is good
there is a battle going on in the background.. as long as progress is seen
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2018, 12:38 PM   #128
BunkerJ
Colonel
BunkerJ's Avatar
778
Rep
2,053
Posts

Drives: 2013 328i
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
BTW 30 or 100 tomahawks take your pick struck virtually nothing of any value
once again Trump strikes virtually nothing of "impact" as with the first strike
major reason the Russians did not respond at all
almost no Syrian hardware which would hamper their advances were effected

meanwhile the move to put pressure on Comey, Clinton, Mccabe is MOST welcome..
as long as cleanup in DC is continuing.. albeit slowly.. this is good
there is a battle going on in the background.. as long as progress is seen
How do you know they had no impact? Did you see the imagery or visit the sites to evaluate that? Do you have experience in BDA?

Also, what's your experience with "Syrian" ABM suites?
__________________

2013 F30 328i: MHI Big Turbo, GFB DV+, Mishimoto CAI, ER TIC/CP/Catless DP, AWE Touring Quad Exhaust w/ Resonated Midpipe, NGK LI Plugs, BM3 with PTF Stage 2 91 AGG Tune, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, Solowerks S1 Coilovers, and DEPO/M-Sport Retrofit
Appreciate 1
minn193145.50

      04-20-2018, 12:42 PM   #129
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
2564
Rep
3,163
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Frisco

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
How do you know they had no impact? Did you see the imagery or visit the sites to evaluate that? Do you have experience in BDA?

Also, what's your experience with "Syrian" ABM suites?
You know, suite madam blue, styx?
__________________
Musica est etiam magna Si tu es vetulae
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 09:51 PM   #130
insanecoder
Colonel
1223
Rep
2,933
Posts

Drives: 340isDrive
Join Date: May 2016
Location: East Coast USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
How do you know they had no impact? Did you see the imagery or visit the sites to evaluate that? Do you have experience in BDA?

Also, what's your experience with "Syrian" ABM suites?
Repeat
Strikes didnt hurt Assad's fighting force
No impact.. token strikes
Thats the reason no response necessary
Appreciate 1
GrussGott6968.00

      04-21-2018, 11:33 PM   #131
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
6968
Rep
6,393
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Repeat
Strikes didnt hurt Assad's fighting force
No impact.. token strikes
Thats the reason no response necessary
yup.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2018, 01:18 AM   #132
BunkerJ
Colonel
BunkerJ's Avatar
778
Rep
2,053
Posts

Drives: 2013 328i
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Repeat
Strikes didnt hurt Assad's fighting force
No impact.. token strikes
Thats the reason no response necessary
__________________

2013 F30 328i: MHI Big Turbo, GFB DV+, Mishimoto CAI, ER TIC/CP/Catless DP, AWE Touring Quad Exhaust w/ Resonated Midpipe, NGK LI Plugs, BM3 with PTF Stage 2 91 AGG Tune, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, Solowerks S1 Coilovers, and DEPO/M-Sport Retrofit
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:48 PM.




7post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST