BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

11-14-2020, 12:30 AM   #23
Shantosh Seewooruttun
Private
Rep
Drives: Sleek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettie1767 View Post
Not working for me. I may need to switch brands and end my decade long loyalty to BMW.
Yeah, that what I said. It is not only BMW but their are other brands as well who seemed to have taken a sigificant undesirable direction appearance-wise, but if people keep supporting them by buying their ugly cars, then they likely will not get the message. BMW already started it with grill and now it looks like they messing the headlights as well.

BMW cars, except certain models for example, the E39 and F06, were never great looking but they were not horrible or terrible either, but with the ongoing grill trend and the upcoming additions based on camouflaged cars and rumours, it seems that there might be some horrible-looking BMW cars soon. For such prices, in my opinion, such horrible looks are not acceptable.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2020, 11:55 AM   #24
Zodiac
Private
Rep
Drives: G11 750i, M5 E60, M6 F12

Well, if this design and those splitted headlamps are going to look anything like that, I will surely switch brands.

I am just thinking about it now, still considering if I should get M850i (which I don't like when it comes to design, internal especially) or (as my wife is opting for) rather the Panamera.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2020, 12:54 PM   #25
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
Well, if this design and those splitted headlamps are going to look anything like that, I will surely switch brands.

I am just thinking about it now, still considering if I should get M850i (which I don't like when it comes to design, internal especially) or (as my wife is opting for) rather the Panamera.
The 850 Gran Coupe is absolutely DELICIOUS if it fits your size requirements.
For me it doesn't. I have the perfect M 750 in mind....
Appreciate 0