BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (F01) 7-series General Discussions

11-01-2020, 08:27 AM   #1
jstewart
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw 760i x-drive

VSRF down pipes

I always hate to post something like this. I bought a set of VSRF catless downpipes for my 2016 750i and ordered the optional V bands and gaskets with them. I was charged for the full order and it arrived as promised. The packing list showed all three items but the gaskets were not included. I have been unable to contact the company about this. I have seen other guys post on the internet about missing parts from this company. Shame because the down pipes are beautifully made. Not a insurmountable problem as I can get these gaskets from BMW but aggravating.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2021, 09:14 AM   #2
jstewart
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw 760i x-drive

VSRF downpipes

I will give the vendor credit for contacting me concerning this problem with missing gaskets. However it was less trouble to just go to BMW and purchase the two gaskets than it was to jump through the hoops of sending them pictures of the packing list, shipping box and contents and then waiting for a resolution which would probably have involved more e-mails for a cheap set of two fiber gaskets.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2021, 05:02 PM   #3
SPod23
Rep
Drives: '10 528, '13 AlpinaB7, '16 328

Garage List
2013 Alpina B7  [0.00]
2010 BMW 528iX  [0.00]
HA, especially since... taking a picture??? really, how hard would it be to remove those from the box, then take a photo of the box without them in it... seems silly to me to ask you to have to do that!
Appreciate 0