BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions

03-17-2022, 12:28 PM   #1
E61_xdrive
Registered
Rep
Drives: 1996 325, 2010 535i x wagon

Is there a "cars for sale" section in this part of the site?

I see there is a classifieds section for parts but I don't see anything for selling cars. I kinda find this odd b/c there are a lot of 4-5 yr old cars that I'm sure people would be willing to sell. I know on an Audi site I also visit, there are many late model year cars listed & that sell very often/quickly to other members. It'd be nice to be able to see that here as well!
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2022, 02:05 PM   #2
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by E61_xdrive View Post
I see there is a classifieds section for parts but I don't see anything for selling cars. I kinda find this odd b/c there are a lot of 4-5 yr old cars that I'm sure people would be willing to sell. I know on an Audi site I also visit, there are many late model year cars listed & that sell very often/quickly to other members. It'd be nice to be able to see that here as well!
There is indeed a cars for sale section - and it is broken down by each models forum. For example...here is a link to the for-sale section sub-forum for the G20 (you will find the same for each model forum)

Hope this helps - happy shopping

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=806
Attached Images

Appreciate 0