BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-18-2019, 12:11 PM   #4291
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
See, I wasn't getting that. I had to get more specific, like, "woman does the coconut challenge on you / riding you" in order to get even one hit that was on point, which was from a radio station.

Otherwise it was all stuff like coconut chop from survivor, how to use coconut in your meals, or some crap like that.

Google does learn search patterns though....
It came up as the top stories - 20 hours ago and 8 hours ago. Then below was the wikipedia and what you would expect. I am very careful what I google. Sometimes I do have momentary lapses of reason. Like the time I told one of my employees he was a parking lot ho. We have a certain number of assigned parking spots given out based on seniority. This employee seemed to know anytime someone with an assigned spot was out sick or on vacation and would grab the spot. So I went googling for a parking lot ho meme. I didn't turn out good. My eyes were bleeding and I can't even imagine what my IT guy thought.

Or my brother. Our VP is Russian. He was on a business trip and one of our customers took him to the spa in the hotel and they went in the sauna and the hot tub. So my brother googles Russians in hot tubs also looking for a meme and freaked when the results came up.
MKSixer34171.50
      07-18-2019, 12:27 PM   #4292
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
It came up as the top stories - 20 hours ago and 8 hours ago. Then below was the wikipedia and what you would expect. I am very careful what I google. Sometimes I do have momentary lapses of reason. Like the time I told one of my employees he was a parking lot ho. We have a certain number of assigned parking spots given out based on seniority. This employee seemed to know anytime someone with an assigned spot was out sick or on vacation and would grab the spot. So I went googling for a parking lot ho meme. I didn't turn out good. My eyes were bleeding and I can't even imagine what my IT guy thought.

Or my brother. Our VP is Russian. He was on a business trip and one of our customers took him to the spa in the hotel and they went in the sauna and the hot tub. So my brother googles Russians in hot tubs also looking for a meme and freaked when the results came up.
South Park and the internet ruined many of us years ago.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
nyalpine907380.00
MKSixer34171.50
      07-18-2019, 02:21 PM   #4293
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I am missing something though. There is something here. And I am missing it.
joe how long have you been married?
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 02:30 PM   #4294
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

girl has to have decent hip mobility and abdominal strength to be spelling anything with her hips lmaoo. Some people are just shy and boring in the sack; spelling coconut will likely hurt my dick if she is weak in the abs
Appreciate 2
      07-18-2019, 02:44 PM   #4295
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
joe how long have you been married?
Going to be 10 years this October.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 05:02 PM   #4296
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
they say a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell

but it's okay because no one was gentle last night
holy shit was it a fun night, Rmtt gave the best advice of acting young and naive, so i was kinda expecting something but definitely not THIS. i just have a stupid smile on my face in the office now hahah
Glad to hear it worked out for you.

Now you play the next part carefully. Be cordial and nice about everything...even a little reserved while doing anything with her except for the "act" itself.

When it comes to that, let her think she's changed you into a raving lunatic.

Basically let her have the power in the bedroom, but you keep your composure in all other aspects.

In my humble experience...it keeps them guessing and trying to top themselves each time!
you and Jody man, you guys know your shit very well or coordinate beforehand and be like "ok here's what we're telling to this little shit" then reply to me.

i mean it works, but the similarity between the stuff either of you tell me is 1:1 i really owe both of you a beer (or a brewery at this point)
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Rmtt8206.00
      07-18-2019, 05:02 PM   #4297
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
You can't be too careful these days when looking anything up on the Web.

I actually control the Internet access and Firewall at our facility, and I get people all the time coming up to me and telling me that they accidently pulled up stuff they shouldn't have.

I tell them not to worry about it...we are all adults..and I'm not babysitting any of them unless a pattern starts to develop!
It's not as fun these days, but I still tease a former colleague about when she typed in whitehouse .COM instead of .gov

And don't try to make us believe you don't watch EVERYTHING EVERYONE at teh facility looks at on the web. For me, I ALSO listen to EVERY phone conversation. That was recently added to my list of duties
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      07-18-2019, 06:13 PM   #4298
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Alpine White F32

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
There was a girl in college that I REALLY wanted to hookup with, but could never close the deal. We would always go for a run, occasionally watch a movie, but never more than kiss. One night she texts me around midnight "let's get drunk at your place". I'm like, yesssss about friggin time. We take shots together, laugh, joke around, go to my bedroom and take each other's clothes off and she "knocks out" while I'm kissing her neck. What in the actual fk?! I lay there frustrated for awhile.. finally fall asleep only to wake up to her SQUATTING next to my bed PEEING in my GD floor. I'm in total disbelief, pretend to be asleep, and she gets right back into bed. It's been 8 years.. maybe I should message her on LinkedIn and ask her about it??
Appreciate 3
      07-18-2019, 08:46 PM   #4299
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Screenshot of response
      07-18-2019, 09:49 PM   #4300
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by More_PSI View Post
There was a girl in college that I REALLY wanted to hookup with, but could never close the deal. We would always go for a run, occasionally watch a movie, but never more than kiss. One night she texts me around midnight "let's get drunk at your place". I'm like, yesssss about friggin time. We take shots together, laugh, joke around, go to my bedroom and take each other's clothes off and she "knocks out" while I'm kissing her neck. What in the actual fk?! I lay there frustrated for awhile.. finally fall asleep only to wake up to her SQUATTING next to my bed PEEING in my GD floor. I'm in total disbelief, pretend to be asleep, and she gets right back into bed. It's been 8 years.. maybe I should message her on LinkedIn and ask her about it??
do it only if you're hitting her up through linkedin
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 08:10 AM   #4301
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
I have to laugh at all the Tinder profiles that state "must be 6' tall or don't talk to me". These same girls would probably be triggered if guys put "must be under 120lbs or don't talk to me".

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 6
Rmtt8206.00
King Rudi13152.00
kscarrol8775.50
MKSixer34171.50
      07-19-2019, 10:24 AM   #4302
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
you and Jody man, you guys know your shit very well or coordinate beforehand and be like "ok here's what we're telling to this little shit" then reply to me.

i mean it works, but the similarity between the stuff either of you tell me is 1:1 i really owe both of you a beer (or a brewery at this point)
I think it comes down to the fact that we were both single for awhile at the right age...and when the ones hitting us up were at the right age.

I had about a 7-8 year run from the age of 27 on before meeting my current wife. And during that time I had no intentions of being serious with anyone, and I let it show.

That kind of attitude goes a long way because then it becomes a game to them. They think..."Well I bet I can change him" and they don't realize they can't win. And then you have the women who had the same attitude as me....so those were "Win_Win" situations already!
      07-19-2019, 11:03 AM   #4303
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
It's not as fun these days, but I still tease a former colleague about when she typed in whitehouse .COM instead of .gov

And don't try to make us believe you don't watch EVERYTHING EVERYONE at teh facility looks at on the web. For me, I ALSO listen to EVERY phone conversation. That was recently added to my list of duties
Nah....I got way too much other stuff to do..like being on here!

I just typically look at a monthly report I have to show at our Management Meetings. Now if I have a manager come up to me who has concerns about a certain thing, I will setup some monitoring then.

But it's only happened 2-3 times....and occurred on "off-shifts".
      07-19-2019, 11:12 AM   #4304
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by More_PSI View Post
LOL....I had something crazy happen...but didn't involve bodily fluids.

I brought a girl home one night after we had been out, she had been over before. She said she was going to take a bath upstairs. I sat down on the couch and started watching TV...and then realized a lot of time had went by.

I walked into the bathroom to find her lying in the tub with the water to about her ear level...and pretty much knocked out. I got her up and really drilled her ass about how dangerous that was as she had been drinking. But she hadn't drink that much that night.

I later found out that she used Ambien to sleep, and had took one before her bath so that she would be ready for bed. It knocked her completely out.

After that I never let her stay over again.

It was for the best anyway...as her girlfriend was starting to get jealous of her spending time with me.

Yes...she was "Bi"...and her and her girlfriend both had spent the night at my place quite a few different times. But that's another story.....
MKSixer34171.50
      07-19-2019, 11:27 AM   #4305
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:

I brought a girl home one night after we had been out, she had been over before. She said she was going to take a bath upstairs. I sat down on the couch and started watching TV...and then realized a lot of time had went by.

I walked into the bathroom to find her lying in the tub with the water to about her ear level...and pretty much knocked out. I got her up and really drilled her ass about how dangerous that was as she had been drinking. But she hadn't drink that much that night.

I later found out that she used Ambien to sleep, and had took one before her bath so that she would be ready for bed. It knocked her completely out.

After that I never let her stay over again.

It was for the best anyway...as her girlfriend was starting to get jealous of her spending time with me.

Yes...she was "Bi"...and her and her girlfriend both had spent the night at my place quite a few different times. But that's another story.....

go on , nobody said to stop there !!!
Appreciate 5
King Rudi13152.00
Rmtt8206.00
MKSixer34171.50
      07-19-2019, 11:35 AM   #4306
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
girl has to have decent hip mobility and abdominal strength to be spelling anything with her hips lmaoo. Some people are just shy and boring in the sack; spelling coconut will likely hurt my dick if she is weak in the abs
These are prerequisites anyway. If her midsection isn't what it should be, she won't even have the opportunity to spell coconut.

Quote:

We're just older, experienced guys that like to spread the knowledge and help others out.

Quote:
Screenshot of response
Second this.

Quote:
I think it comes down to the fact that we were both single for awhile at the right age...and when the ones hitting us up were at the right age.

I had about a 7-8 year run from the age of 27 on before meeting my current wife. And during that time I had no intentions of being serious with anyone, and I let it show.

That kind of attitude goes a long way because then it becomes a game to them. They think..."Well I bet I can change him" and they don't realize they can't win. And then you have the women who had the same attitude as me....so those were "Win_Win" situations already!
This is exactly the case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

go on , nobody said to stop there !!!
Can't help but feel like this thread could easily turn into penthouse forums.

Last edited by King Rudi; 07-19-2019 at 11:43 AM..
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8206.00
MKSixer34171.50
      07-19-2019, 11:57 AM   #4307
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

Quote:
Stopped reading after "didn't involve bodily fluids"!
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
      07-19-2019, 12:11 PM   #4308
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Now_Rudi

You probably thought I was joking in the other thread
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      07-19-2019, 12:13 PM   #4309
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Now_Rudi

I refuse to appreciate this post. Please tell me this is a previous chick and not the new one.
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8206.00
MKSixer34171.50
      07-19-2019, 12:18 PM   #4310
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Now_Rudi

I refuse to appreciate this post. Please tell me this is a previous chick and not the new one.
yes don't worry, i didn't stick around for much longer after that - this was back in november 2018

any girl might not like cars, it's whatever. just don't be an ass about it and try to at least respect it/me; we can have a level argument about how cars are killing polar bears but dont wish death on me to "see it from my perspective"
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      07-19-2019, 12:32 PM   #4311
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Alpine White F32

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Screenshot of response